- Volume 19 Issue 12
Recently, device-to-device (D2D) direct communication is attracting much interest and many researches have been conducted. In this paper, we investigated an algorithm to support the D2D direct communication in cellular mobile communication networks. We investigated the optimal D2D scheduling algorithm which can achieve the maximal sum-rate in cellular uplink frequency. We also proposed a simple scheduling algorithm which can considerably reduce the computational complexity, compared to the optimal scheme. Finally, we analyzed the performance of the proposed scheme based on computer simulations.
Device-to-device direct communication;scheduling;computational complexity
- 3GPP TR 22.803 v12.2.0, Feasibility study for Proximity Services (ProSe) (Release 12).
- FCC "Third Report and Order and Fourth Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking" pertaining to Docket Numbers: WT Docket No. 06-150, PS Docket No. 06-229 and WP Docket No. 07-100.
- G.Fodor,E.Dahlman,G.Mildh,S.Parkvall,N.Reider,G.Miklos, and Z. Turanyi, "Design aspects of network assisted device-to-device communications," IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 170-177, March 2011.
- 3GPP work programme. [Online]. Available: http://www.3gpp.org/ DynaReport/GanttChart- Level- 2.htm#bm580059
- S. Hakola, T. Chen, J. Lehtomaki, and T. Koskela, "Deviceto- device (D2D) communication in cellular network- Performance analysis of optimum and practical communication mode selection," in IEEE WCNC, April 2010, pp. 1-6.
- R. Zhang, X. Cheng, L. Yang, and B. Jiao, "Interferenceaware graph based resource sharing for device-to-device communications underlaying cellular networks," in IEEE WCNC, April 2013, pp. 140-145.
- J. Wang, D. Zhu, C. Zhao, james C. F. Li, and M. Lei, "Resourcesharing of underlaying device-to-device and uplink cellular communications," IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 1148-1151, June 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/LCOMM.2013.042313.130239
- S. Shalmashi, G. Miao, and S. B. Slimane, "Interference management for multiple device-to-device communications underlaying cellular networks," in IEEE PIMRC, Sept 2013, pp. 223-227.
- J. Wang, D. Zhu, C. Zhao, J. C. F. Li, and M. Lei, "Resource sharing of underlaying device-to-device and uplink cellular communications," IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 1148-1151, June 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/LCOMM.2013.042313.130239
Grant : Development of Device Collaborative Giga-Level Smart Cloudlet Technology
Supported by : Institute for Information & communications Technology Promotion (IITP)