- Volume 19 Issue 12
Assault and violence in the elevator is a crime that occurs most frequently. In particular, these days, is a phenomenon that occurs frequently, knowing that there is a CCTV camera. In this paper, we extract the phenomena of contact between people in the elevator. Many people ride the elevator does not cause these symptoms. However, this crime occurs when fewer people ride the elevator. Extraction method of contact is seeking the skeleton of binary image and extracts the contact status of each skeleton. Therefore, immediately detecting the violence and assaults that occur in the elevator and to notify the security office of the building.
Contact;Elevator;Skeleton;Assault and Violence;Binary Image
- K.-S. Shin, S.-Y. Shin, "Implementation of Video-Forensic System for Extraction of Violent Scene in Elevator," Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 10, pp. 2427-2432, Oct. 2014. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2014.18.10.2427
- K.-H. Lee, S.-Y. Shin, Y.-W. Rhee, "Extraction of Smocking in Elevator Using Robust Scene Change Detection Method," Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 18, No. 10, pp pp. 89-95, Oct. 2013. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2013.18.10.089
- S.-Y. Shin, "A Detection of Smoking in Elevator," Journal of the Korea Industrial Information Systems Research, Vol. 17, No. 7, pp. 89-94, 2012.
- M Ashok , J SreeDevi and M Rama Bai , "An Approach to Noisy Image Skeletonization using Morphological Methods," International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 3, Issue 9, pp. 1-8, Sep. 2012.
- Waleed Abu-Ain, Siti Norul Huda Sheikh Abdullah, Bilal Bataineh, Tarik Abu-Ain, Khairuddin Omar, "Skeletonization Algorithm for Binary Images," 4th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics, ICEEI 2013, Vol. 11, pp. 704-709, 2013.
- Kartika Gunadi, Liliana, Gideon Simon, "Design and Implementation of Skeletonization," Intelligence in the Era of Big Data, Vol. 516 of the series Communications in Computer and Information Science, pp. 314-322, 2015.
- Gulshan Goyal, Ritika Luthra, "Neural network Based approach for Image skeletonization on Gurumukhi Characters," International Journal of Engineering Development and Research, Vol. 3, Issue 2, pp. 1325-1329, 2015.
Supported by : Kunsan National University