- Volume 19 Issue 12
Recently, due to the hardware computing enhancement such as quantum computers, the amount of information that can be processed in a short period of time is growing exponentially. The cryptography system proposed by Koblitz and Fellows has a problem that it can not be guaranteed that the problem finding perfect dominating set is NP-complete in specific 3-regular graphs because the number of invariant polynomial can not be generated enough. In this paper, we propose an enhanced method to improve the vulnerability in 3-regular graph by generating plenty of invariant polynomials.
- S.S. Park. et al, "Status of Quantum Information and Communication Technologies", ETRI, 2015.
- Peter Shor, "Polynomial-time algorithms for prime factorization and discrete logarithms on a quantum computer", 1995.
- Michael H. Freedman, "P/NP, and the quantum field computer", The National Academy of Sciences, 1998.
- Fellows, Koblitz, "Combinatorial cryptosystem Galore!", Contemporary Maths, 168, pp. 51-61, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1090/conm/168/01688
- Brassard, G., "A note on the complexity of cryptology", IEEE Transactions on Information Theory IT-25, pp. 232- 233, 1979.