- Volume 19 Issue 12
Shopping patterns are changing with the emergence of SNS. Recently, it is also interested in providing the information based on the users' needs. Generally, the provided information is obtained from the history of users' simple browsing. Best selling hot item list is also provided in order to reflect the preferences of public users. However, the provided information is irrelevant to an individual preference. In this paper, we propose a method to utilize inner and outer SNS for analyzing public preferences about goods which are interested by individual users. The inner analyzing module collects and analyzes the preferences of community members about two goods designated by individual users. The outer analyzing module supports to analyze public preferences by using the tweeter SNS. The results of implementation show that it is possible to recommend goods based on the individual users' preferences unlike the existing shopping mall.
Needs Analysis;Mobile System;User Designated Preference;SNS
- Zhang Shuo, "A Study on the Effect of Characteristics of SNS on Purchase Intention in Online Shopping Mall", The Graduate School of Kongju National University
- Hye Gyeoung Kim, "A Case Study of Online Shopping Mall Based on Sociial Network Service SNS", The Graduate School of Information Sciences Soongsil University
- Lu Yan, "The Influence of Internet Shopping Mall Marketing Activity and User Recommendation on Consumers' Attitude and Purchase Intention on SNS", The Graduate School of Hanyang University
- Eun Hun Lee, "Important point in order to take advantage of the SNS in the marketing", Journal of Marketing 44th, Vol.7, pp.20-24, 2010.
- Jae Yong Choi, "Study on utilizing SNS retailers online marketing activation plan", KODIA, pp.183-201, 2010.
- Oh Chul Kwon, "Word of mouth marketing strategy utilizing SNS", Journal of Marketing 45th, Vol.9, pp.74-79, 2011.
- Sung Hoon Park, "A Design and Implementation of Needs Analysis System in Internet Shopping Mall", KIICE, Vol.19, 2015.
- Eye-tracking and social behavior preference-based recommendation system pp.1573-0484, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11227-018-2447-x