- Volume 19 Issue 12
In this paper, we propose the framework under a standardized task configuration to improve data accuracy and to provide unified system for the outfitting production design in shipyards. Due to the mismatching engineering data, the wrong designs or drawings were produced. With these wrong information, the production process can be broken and faced a big problem during production stage. In this study, we propose novel framework and its components which can offer better supporting for the design task and its process to improve productivity and efficiency with knowledge based engineering support system.
Ship Design;Ship Outfitting Design;Engineering Support System;Knowledge Base;Framework
- Y. S. Yang, Y. S. Yeon, "Knowledge-based Expert System for the Preliminary Ship Structral Design", The Society of Naval Architects of Korea, Vol. 29. No. 1, pp.1-13, 1992.
- W. K. Kim, M. G. Park, M. K. Han, "Design of a Framework for Support System of Ship Design Engineering", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, VOL 16 NO. 10 PP. 2316-2322 2012. 10. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2012.16.10.2316
- http://oreilly.com/web2/archive/what-is-web-20.html O'REiLLY
- http://www.law.go.kr/LSW/lsInfoP.do?lsiSeq=92002# 0000, Engineering Technology Promotion Act
- H. S. Park, "A Case Study for Development and Administration System of Knowledge Worker for the Efficient Knowledge Management", Master's thesis, Kyung-Hee University, 2004.
- S. H. Jung, "A Case Study on the Implementation Strategies of Knmwledge Management System", Master's thesis, Ewha Womens University, 1997.
- http://terms.co.kr/index.ht, terms
- W. K. Kim, M. G. Park, M. K. Han, Design of a Framework for Support System of Ship Design Engineering, Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering v.16, n.10, 2316-2322, October 2012 https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2012.16.10.2316
- http://dsme.co.kr, DSME