- Volume 19 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A study on correlation between media engagement and brand attachment, brand loyalty in an digital environment: Hierarchical Mediated regression analysis of Brand Relations Affect
디지털환경에서 매체몰입이 브랜드 애착과 브랜드충성도에 미치는 영향: 브랜드 관계감정의 계층적 매개효과 분석
- Received : 2015.10.07
- Accepted : 2015.11.06
- Published : 2015.12.31
In this study, consumer to use digital media is investigated on media engagement, Brand Attachment, Brand Relations Affect and Brand Loyalty of relation. also analyzing the mediating effect of brand relations affect and brand influence in the relationship between media engagement and brand attachment step has its purpose. Data analysis result showed that media engagement is significant effect on Brand Relations Affect and Brand Attachment, Brand relations Affect and Brand Attachment is significantly effected on the brand loyalty. And mediating Effect of brand Relation Affect was investigated by adjusting role between media engagement and brand attachment. Media engagement and brand relations, the influence of the brand attachment, brand relations affect has a greater effect.
media engagement;Brand Relations Affect;Brand Attachment;Brand Loyalty;Hierarchical Mediated regression analysis
- Kim, J. W., Choi, J., Qualls, W. and Han, K., "It Takes a Market place Community to Raise Brand Commitment: The role of Online Communities," Journal of Marketing Management, Vol.24. no.3-4, pp.409-431, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1362/026725708X306167
- Hutton,G.,and Fosdick,M, "The Globalization of Social Media Consumer Relationships with Brands Evolvein the Digital Space. Journal of Advertising Research, vol.51. no.4, pp.564-570, 2011. https://doi.org/10.2501/JAR-51-4-564-570
- Nelson-Field, K., Riebe, E., and Sharp, B., "What's Not to Like? Can a Facebook Fan Base Givea Brand The Advertising Reach It Needs?" Journal of Advertising Research, Vo.52. no.2, pp.262-269, 2012. https://doi.org/10.2501/JAR-52-2-262-269
- Kilger, M., and Romer, E. (2007). Do Measures of Media Engagement Correlate with Product Purchase Likelihood? Journal of Advertising Research, Vol.47. no.3, pp.313-325, 2007. https://doi.org/10.2501/S002184990707033X
- Bagozzi et al., "The role of emotions in marketing," Journal of the Academy of marketing science, vol. 27, no. 5, pp.358-362, 1999.
- Bagozzi, Erevelles, S, "The Role of Affedt in Markering," Journal of Business Research, vol. 42, pp.199-215, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0148-2963(97)00118-5
- Zajonc,R.B,Basic mechanism of preference formation. In R. A. Peterson, W. D. Hoyer, & W. R. Wilson(Eds.), The Role of Affect in Consumer Behavior. Laxington, Mass; D. C. Heath and Company, 1986.
- Chaudhuri, A. and M.B. Holbrook, "The Chain of Effects from Brand Trust and Brand Affedts to Brand Performance; The Role of Brand Loyalty," Journal of Marketing, vol. 65, no.2, pp.81-93, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.22.214.171.12455
- Bowlby, J., Attachment and Loss; vol.3. loss. New York; Basic Book, 1980.
- Thomson,M. D., and Maclinnis J., and Park, C.W., "The ties that bind; measuring the strength of consumer's emotional attachment to brand. Journal of Consumer Psychology, vol.15.no.1,pp.77-91, 2004.
- Oliver,R. L, Satisfaction; a behavioral perspective on the consumer. NewYork; McGraw-Hill, 1997.
- Fournier,S.and Consumer and their brands; developing relationship theory in consumer research, Journal of Consumer Research, vol.24. no.4. pp.343-373, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1086/209515
- Zeng, F., Huang. L., and Dou., "Social factors in user perceptions and Responses to Advertising in online social Networking Communities," Journal of Interative advertising, Vol.10.no.1. pp.1-13, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1080/15252019.2009.10722159
- Marzocchi G.L.and Morandin G.and Bergami M., "Brand communities: Loyal to the community or to the brand?," European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 47. no.1-2, pp. 93 - 114, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1108/03090561311285475
- SwannW.B. Jr., Giesler A. S. and Brian. R, "Why People Self-verify, "Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, vol.62.no.3, pp.392-401, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35126.96.36.1992
- SwannW.B. Jr., Chris D. L.R. and Hixon, J.G, "Authenticity and Positivity Strings in Marriage and Courtship," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, vol.66. no.5. pp.857- 869.1994. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35188.8.131.527
- Bergkvist. L. and, Bech-Larsen, "Two studies of consequendes and actionable antecedent of brand love." Journal of Brand Management. Vol.17.no.1. pp.504-518, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1057/bm.2010.6
- Kilger, M., & Romer, E.. "Do Measures of Media Engagement Correlate with Product Purchase Likelihood?" Journal of Advertising Research, Vol.47. no.3, 313-32, 2007. https://doi.org/10.2501/S002184990707033X
- Colliander, J., & Dahlen, M..Following the Fashionable Friend: The Power of Social Media Weighing Publicity Effectiveness of Blogs versus Online Magazines. Journal of Advertising Research.Vol.51. no.1. pp.313-32, 2011. https://doi.org/10.2501/JAR-51-1-313-320