- Volume 25 Issue 11
Several damage counting methods can be applied for the fatigue issues of a ground vehicle system using strain data and acceleration data is partially used for a high cyclic loading case. For a vibration test, acceleration data is, however, more useful than strain one owing to the good nature of signal-to-random ratio at acceleration response. The test severity can be judged by the fatigue damage and the pseudo-damage from the acceleration response stated in ISO-16750-3 is one of sound solutions for the vibration test. The comparison of fatigue damages, derived from both acceleration and strain, are analyzed in this study to determine the best choice of fatigue damage over multi-spectral input pattern. Uniaxial excitation test was conducted for a notched simple specimen and response data, both acceleration and strain, are used for the comparison of fatigue damages.
복합주파수 패턴;피로 손상도 계산;단축 진동시험;에너지 등고선;선형 시스템
- International Organization for Standardization ISO 16750-3:2007(E), 2007, Road Vehicles - Environmental Conditions and Testing for Electrical and Electronic Equipment - Part3: Mechanical Loads.
- Korean Standards KS R 1034(2006v), 2006, Vibration Testing Methods for Automobile Parts.
- Department of Defense Test Method Standard MIL-STD-810G, 2008, Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests.
- Heo, Y. S. and Kim, C. J., 2014, Comparison of Fatigue Damage of Linear Elastic System with Respect to Vibration Input Conditions, Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 6, pp. 437-443. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2014.24.6.437
- Shin, S. Y. and Kim, C. J., 2014, Analysis of Spectral Fatigue Damage of Linear Elastic Systems with Different High Cyclic Loading Cases Using Energy Isocline, Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 11, pp. 840-845. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2014.24.11.840
- Miner, M. A., 1945, Cumulative Damage in Fatigue, Journal of Applied Mechanics, Vol. 12, pp. 159-164.
- Ralph, I. S., Ali, F., Robert, R. S. and Henry, O. F., 2001, Metal Fatigue in Engineering, Wiley Interscience, New York.
- Suresh, S., 1998, Fatigue of Materials(second ed.), Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
- Kim, C. J., Lee, B. H., Jeon, H. C., Jo, H. H. and Kang, Y. J., 2012, Fatigue Damage Prediction Using Design Sensitivity Analysis, Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 123-129. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2012.22.2.123
- Bendat, J. S. and Piersol, A. G., 2000, Random Data Analysis and Measurement Procedures, New York, Wiley Interscience.
- Newland, D. E., 1994, An Introduction to Random Vibrations, Spectral and Wavelet Analysis, Longman Scientific and Technical, Essex.
- Bishop, N. W. M. and Sherratt, F., 1989, Fatigue Life Prediction from Power Spectral Density Data, Part 1: Traditional Approaches, Environmental Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 11-14.
- Bishop, N. W. M. and Sherratt, F., 1989, Fatigue Life Prediction from Power Spectral Density Data, Part 2: Recent Developments, Environmental Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 11-19.
- Lee, Y. L., Barkey, M. E. and Kang, H. T., 2012, Metal Fatigue Analysis Handbook, Elsevier, Singapore.
- 1. Accelerated Sine-on-Random Vibration Test Method of Ground Vehicle Components over Conventional Single Mode Excitation vol.7, pp.8, 2017, doi:10.5050/KSNVE.2015.25.11.739
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 부경대학교