- Volume 64 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
지중송전계통에서 선로의 구성방식에 따른 자계 해석
Magnetic Field Analysis in Accordance with Line Configuration Type in Underground Transmission Systems
- Lee, Jae-Myeong (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Wonkwang University) ;
- Lee, Jong-Beom (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Wonkwang University)
- 투고 : 2015.09.14
- 심사 : 2015.11.19
- 발행 : 2015.12.01
This paper describes magnetic field on power cable in underground transmission systems. Based on specification which is being used in domestic power utility, magnetic field was analyzed in accordance with line arrangement, line burial depth and phase spacing. Magnetic field magnitude and its trend were understood in each circuit type such as double circuits, triple circuits and quadruple circuits of underground transmission systems. In addition, magnetic field was analyzed according to phase arrangement changing in each circuit. Finally, the proper phase arrangement configuration type was suggested by the evaluation of analysis result. Magnetic field was calculated by using Biot-Savart's law. According to the evaluated magnetic fields based on phase layout configuration in each circuit, it figured out that each of magnetic fields was different. As a result, this paper proposes a proper phase layout configuration for generating minimum magnetic field. It is evaluated that the phase layout configuration in each circuit proposed in this paper can be used at actual underground transmission systems.
- Tonci Modric, Slavko Vujevic and Dino Lovric, "3D Computation of the Power Lines Magnetic Field", Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 41, pp. 1-9, 2015. https://doi.org/10.2528/PIERM14122301
- WHO, Electromagnetic fields and public health Exposure to extremely low frequency fields, Fact sheet No. 322, June 2007.
- Tom Zaho, "EMF Management for Underground Transmission Systems", EPRI, 2009.
- PTI, "Transmission Cable Magnetic Field Management", EPRI, 1993.
- A.S. Farag, et al., "Implementation of shielding principles for magnetic field management of power cables", Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 48, Issue 3, pp. 193-209, Jan. 1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7796(98)00108-4
- I.O. Habiballah, et al., "Underground cable magnetic field simulation and management using new design configurations", Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 45, Issue 2, pp. 141-148, May 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7796(97)01223-6
- National Grid, "EMF Information", UK, 2010.
- Bascom E-C, W. Banker and S. A. Boggs, "Magnetic field management considerations for underground cable duct banks", IEEE Transmission & Distribution Conference, pp. 414-420, 2006.
- I. N. Ztoupis, I. F. Gonos and I. A. Stathopulos, "Calculation of Power Frequency Fields from High Voltage Overhead Lines in Residential Areas", Proceedings of the 18th ISH 2013, paper A-01, Aug. 2013.
- Sung-Il Yang, "The World of Electromagnetic Fields", Life & Power Press, 2006.
- S. B. Cho and E. W. Lee, "Analysis and Comparison of Measured and Calculated Value on Magnetic Fields Strength under Transmission Lines", Trans. KIEE. Vol. 48A, No. 7, pp. 832-838, July 1999.
- DS-6100, "Underground Power Civil Facility", July 2009.
- IEC 62110, "Electric and magnetic field levels gene rated by AC power systems-measurement procedures with regard to public exposure", Aug. 2009.