- Volume 64 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
해수범람 전·후의 CSPE 특성변화
Variation in Properties of Seawater Flooded and Non-Flooded CSPE
- Lee, Jeong-U (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Wonkwang University) ;
- Kim, In-Yong (Expert Group Instrumentation & Electric Control Department, Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety) ;
- Ji, Seong-Hyun (Expert Group Instrumentation & Electric Control Department, Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety) ;
- Jeon, Hwang-Hyun (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Wonkwang University) ;
- Shin, Yong-Deok (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Wonkwang University)
- 투고 : 2015.10.01
- 심사 : 2015.11.11
- 발행 : 2015.12.01
Chlorosulfonated polyethylene (CSPE) was not flooded seawater and flooded seawater & freshwater for 5 days, respectively, and these samples are referred to as BSF(before seawater flooding) and ASFF(after seawater & freshwater flooding), respectively. The apparent density, dissipation factor, relative permittivity, melting temperature, dielectric breakdown time and increased time of applied voltage are higher than those of BSF, but the insulating resistance, dielectric strength, percent elongation and glass transition temperature of ASFF are lower than those of BSF. The differential temperature of those is
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 원자력안전위원회, 한국방사선 안전재단
- Accident of Fukushima NPPs in Japan: Outcomes and impact, and lessons learned (Interim Report), Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Department of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering, 2011.
- US NRC NUREG/CR-7000, ""Essential Elements of an Electric Cable Condition Monitoring Program", Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY, 2010.
- Ruofel Zhao, Shujun Cheng, Yan Shun, and Yongjun Huang " Preparation of Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene by the Gas-Solid Method", Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol.81, pp. 3582-3588, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1002/app.1815
- Zhe Wang, Hongzhe Ni, Yuling Bian, Mingyao Zhang, and Huixuan Zhang " The Preparation and Thermodynamic Behavors of Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene", Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol.116, pp. 2095-2100, 2010.
- Varapon Tanrattanakul and Anida Petchkaew, "Mechanical Properties and Blend Compatibility of Natural Rubber-Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene Blends", Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol.99, pp.127-140, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1002/app.22500
- Myueong-Kyun Kang, Jung-Hoon Lee, Seung-Hoon Lee, Jun-Soo Jeon, Young Park, Ki-Yub Park, Kyu-Won Jeong and Yong-Deok Shin."Effects of Freshwater Flooding on Properties of CSPE with Number of Dried-Days", J. KIEEME, Vol.26, No.8, pp.597-601,2013. 2006.
- http://www.lambient.com. "AN11-LT-451 and LCR Meter Comparison and LT-4203 Parallel Plate Test Fixture", Version 1.0, Lambient Technologies L.L.C., 2014.
- Jong-IL Kim, Myeung-Ye Lee "High Voltage Electric Discharge Olasma & Application", 1st Edition, P.251-276. KyoBobook. 2012.
- Adrianus J. Dekker "Electrical Engineering Materials", 3rd Edition, P.62-78. Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs.. 1973.
- http://kor.mt.com/kr/ko/home/products/Laboratory_ Analytics_Browse/TA_Family_Browse.html
- William D. Callister, JR. "Materials Science and Engineering-An Introduction", Fifth Edition, P.473-519. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.. 2000.
- Jun-Soo Jeon, Seung-Hoon Lee, Jeong-U Lee, In-Yong Kim, Seong-Hyun Ji, Hwang-Hyun Jeon and Yong-Deok Shin. "Effects of Seawater Flooding on Electrical and Physical Properties of EPR for Cable in NPPs", Proceeding of the KIEEME Annual Autumn Conference 2014, pp.153. 2014.
- http://www.aslltd.c.uk "CTH7000, hand-hand thermometer, WIKA, UK.
- Yong-Deok Shin and Jeong-U Lee, "Effects of Seawater and Freshwater Soaking on Chemical and Electrical Condition Monitoring of CSPE", pp.1193-1194, KIEE Summer Conference 2015.
- Effects of Seawater & Freshwater Soaking on the Cure Properties of Accelerated Thermally Aged CSPE vol.65, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2016.65.5.819