- Volume 64 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Design of DC-DC Converter to Charge and Discharge Ultra-Capacitor Modules for Wireless Trains
무가선 전동차용 울트라커패시터 모듈 충·방전을 위한 DC-DC 컨버터 설계
- Received : 2015.10.19
- Accepted : 2015.11.23
- Published : 2015.12.01
Electric power trains receive electric power from overhead cables via a pantograph system. Power collector system in trains increase the cross section of tunnel and require a massive coreless filter reactor in propulsion inverter because of the power disturbance by contact loss phenomenon of a train. In this paper we proposed a wireless train which can run to next station with charging energy of ultra-capacitor module block. We designed DC-DC converter to charge and discharge ultra-capacitor modules by using Next Train running test results and confirm the feasibility of the proposed system through simulation.
DC-DC converter;Ultra-capacitor;Wireless train;Energy saver
- Ming-Tse Kuo; Wen-Yi Lo, "Magnetic components Used in the Train Pantograph to Reduce the Arcing Phenomena," IEEE Journals & magazines, Vol. 50, pp.2891-2899, 2014.
- Collina, A.; Faccinetti, A.; Fossati, F.; Resta, F., "An Application of Active Control to the Collector of an High-Speed Pantograph: Simulation and Laboratory Tests," 44th IEEE conf. pp.4602-4609, 2005.
- Nishimura, M.; Kawamura, A.; Kuroda, G.; Chi Zhu; Sato, e.K., "High efficient Contact-less Power Transmission system for the High Speed Trains," IEEE Conf. pp.547-553, 2005
- Youn Liu; Jing Shang, "Control of induction motor with DC-link voltge ripple for high speed train applications," ICEMS 2011. pp.1-4, 2011
- Bu Bing; Wang xiShi, "The effect of speed on error rate in wireless train control," IEEE Conf. WCICA 2000, Vol. 4, 2000
Supported by : 한국철도기술연구원