- Volume 64 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Development of a Tensioning Device for the 400km/h High-speed Overhead Contact Line
400km/h급 전차선로용 장력조정장치 개발
- Cho, Yong Hyeon (High-Speed Railroad Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Lee, Kiwon (High-Speed Railroad Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Kwon, Sam Young (High-Speed Railroad Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Cho, Ho Rung (Pyungil Co., Ltd.)
- Received : 2015.08.19
- Accepted : 2015.11.18
- Published : 2015.12.01
The pulley-type tensioning device subjected to a maximum tension of 34 kN has been developed for 400 km/h high-speed railway. The tensioning device is to maintain the tension variation within 3% of the normal value, irregardless of temperature changes. Field tests shows that the tensioning device had a variation of tension which was as small as 0.6% as temperatures changed from
Grant : 증속에 따른 전차선로 시스템 기술
Supported by : 한국철도기술연구원
- EN 50119:2009 Railway applications-Fixed installations-Electric traction overhead contact lines, BSI, 2009.
- Kiwon Lee, Yong Hyeon Cho, Young Park, "Development of a Pulley-Type Tensioning Device", Korea Socienty of Railway, Vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 663-669, 2009.
- Yong Hyeon Cho, et al. Final Project Report on Development of Overhead Contact Line System for Speed Enhancement, Korea Railroad Research Institute, 2015.
- Yong Hyeon Cho, Yong Park, Hyun Jin Jung, "Implementation Technique of Real-time Monitoring System for High-speed Rail Contact Wire with High Tension", The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol. 64, No. 8, pp. 1256-1261, 2015. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2015.64.8.1256
- Korea TGV consortium, Technical Checking Catenary Tension Regulators, 2000.
- Kiwon Lee, Young Park, Sam-Young Kwon, Yong Hyeon Cho, Heonsoo Jeong, "Development of a steady arm for the maximum speed of 400 km/h", Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol.63, No. 12, pp. 1337-1341, 2014. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2014.63.10.1337