- Volume 26 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Comparison of satisfaction and need on nursing service perceived by the patients and nurses
입원환자와 간호사의 간호요구도 및 간호서비스 만족도 비교연구
- Lee, Nae Young (Department of Nursing, Silla University) ;
- Han, Ji Young (Department of Nursing, Silla University) ;
- Heo, Mi Jin (Department of Nursing, Bumin Hospital)
- Received : 2014.12.08
- Accepted : 2015.01.12
- Published : 2015.01.31
This study evaluates the need of nursing (NN) and satisfaction on nursing service (SNS) in patients and nurses. Questionnaires were completed by 105 patients and 105 nurses in one hospital. The mean score of NN was
- Ahn, E. S. (2009). Comparison of satisfaction in nursing service perceived by the patients and the nurses, M. S. Thesis, Kongju National University, Kongju, Korea.
- Bae, M. H. (2008). A study on nursing needs and satisfaction of inpatients, M. S. Thesis, Hallym University, Chuncheon, Korea.
- Cho, Y. J. and Mung, S. A. (2013). Development of brand equity index model and a strategy to improve brand equity: Focus on National Federation of Fisheries Cooperatives. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 24, 1231-1239. https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2013.24.6.1231
- Choi, E. J. (2007). A study on nursing needs and satisfaction of elderly inpatients, M. S. Thesis, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea.
- Fox, J. G. and Storms, D. M. (1981). A different approach to sociodemographic predictors of satisfaction with health care. Social Science and Medicine, 15, 557-564.
- Hwang, E. J. (2014). Effects of job satisfaction and patients satisfaction on medical profit at public hospitals. Korean Journal of Hospital Management, 19, 12-21.
- Kim, K. B., Lee, H. K. and Sok, S. H. (2009). Activities of daily living and nursing needs of the elderly in nursing home. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 20, 1-11.
- Kim, K. S., Kim, J. A., Choi, Y. K., Kim, E. M., Kim, Y. J., Kim, M. A., Kim, K. O. and Kim, E. S. (2011). Development of performance measures based on nursing process for admission and discharge care. Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, 17, 123-137.
- Kim, Y. S., Eo, Y. S. and Lee, N. Y. (2014). Effects of head nurses' managerial competencies and professional nurse autonomy in nursing performance. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 20, 437-445. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2014.20.4.437
- Kotler, P. (1997). Marketing management : Analysis planning implementation and control, Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
- La Monica, E. L., Oberst, M. T., Madea, A. R. andWolf, R. M. (1987). Development of a patient satisfaction scale. Research in Nursing & Health, 9, 43-50.
- Lee, C. S. (2012). An implementation of the sample size and the power for testing mean and proportion. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 23, 53-61. https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2012.23.1.053
- Lim, P. C. and Tang, N. K. H. (2000). The development of a model for total quality healthcare. Managing Service Quality: An International Journal, 10, 103 -111. https://doi.org/10.1108/09604520010318290
- Pak, K. S. (2009). The difference of awareness between patients and nurses on the nursing service and intention of nursing the hospital, M. S. Thesis, Kyungpook National University, Daegu, Korea.
- Park, B. I. (2012). Study on the perception of patient and nurse on nursing service of small and medium size hospital, M. S. Thesis, Nambu University, Gwangju, Korea.
- Park, J. W., So, H. and Kim, C. H. (2011). Comparison of patient need with nurse perception of importance and performance of rehabilitation nursing service. Journal of Rehabilitation Research, 15, 47-69.
- Risser, N. L. (1975). Development of an instrument to measure patient satisfaction with nurses and nursing care in primary care settings. Nursing Research, 24, 45-52.
- Wang, M. S., Lee, I. D., Kang, M. S., Cha, E. K., Choi, D. H. and Jeong, H. C. (2014). Analysis on satisfaction of nursing services for elderly hospitalized in attended ward and general ward. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 15, 301-3024. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.5.3014
- Yang, E. J. (2002). The comparison of contentment and its importance in nurse service which both patients and nurses can feel , M. S. Thesis, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, Korea.
- Yoon, S. H. (2011). A study on the difference in perception of patient and nurse on nursing service, M. S. Thesis, Ulsan University, Ulsan, Korea.
- The effects of education for hemodialysis patients with a family caregiver on self-care practice and blood biochemical parameters vol.27, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2016.27.2.487
- Structural equation modeling on nurses' emotional labor including antecedents and consequences vol.27, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2016.27.1.143
- Comparison of the Quality of Nursing Care as Perceived by Pediatric Nurses and Mothers of Hospitalized Children vol.24, pp.4, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4094/chnr.2018.24.4.373