- Volume 21 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Effects of Positive Psychological Capital, Organizational Commitment, Customer Orientation in Clinical Nurses
임상간호사의 긍정심리자본이 조직몰입과 고객지향성에 미치는 영향
- Kim, In Suk (Department of Nursing, Yonsei University) ;
- Seo, Ryu Bin (Seoul Women's College of Nursing) ;
- Kim, Bok Nam (Department of Nursing Science, Daegu Health College) ;
- Min, A Ri (Graduate School, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Nursing)
- Received : 2014.09.20
- Accepted : 2015.01.20
- Published : 2015.01.31
Purpose: This study was designed to assess the degree of Positive psychological capital, Organizational commitment, Customer orientation of clinical nurses, and to identify correlations between these variables. Methods: Participants were 230 nurses working in three hospitals located in Seoul. Data were analyzed using descriptive statistics, t-test, ANOVA, Scheff
- Kim KJ, Chung BK. A study on the effects of social capital and psychological capital on innovation performance. Productivite Review. 2007;21(1):191-217.
- Luthans F, Youssef CM. Emerging positive organizational behavior. Journal of Management. 2007;33:321-349. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0149206307300814
- Seligman ME, Steen TA, Park N, Peterson C. Positive psychology progress: empirical validation of interventions. The American Psychologist. 2005;60(5):410-421. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.60.5.410 https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.60.5.410
- Choi YD, Lee DS. Effects of positive psychological capital. Paper presented at:2011 Fall Conference of Korean Academy of Management; 2011 October 2; Seoul. p. 74-100.
- Mowday RT, Steers RM, Porter LW. The measurement of organizational commitment. Journal of Vocational Behavior. 1979;14:224-247. https://doi.org/10.1016/0001-8791(79)90072-1
- Ha NS, Choi J. Relationship among leadership styles of nurse managers, job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and turnover intention. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing. 2002;32(6):812-822. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2002.32.6.812
- Zeithaml Valarie A, Berry Leonard L, Parasuraman A. Communication and control processes in the delivery of service quality. Journal of Marketing. 1988;52(2):35-48. http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/1251263 https://doi.org/10.2307/1251263
- Bellou V. The role of learning and customer orientation for delivering service quality to patients. Journal of Health, Organization and Management. 2010;24:383-395. http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/14777261011064995 https://doi.org/10.1108/14777261011064995
- Yoon JA, Lee HJ. Internal marketing, job stress, organizational commitment and turnover intention in nursing organization. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society. 2007;13(3):293-301.
- Hsu CP, Chang CW, Huang HC, Chiang CY. The relationships among social capital, organisational commitment and customer-oriented prosocial behaviour of hospital nurses. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2011;20:1383-1392. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03672 https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03672.x
- Darby DN, Daniel K. Factors that influence nurses' customer orientation. Journal of Nursing Management. 1999;7(5):271-280. http://dx.doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2834.1999.00129.x https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2834.1999.00129.x
- Stajkovic AD. Development of a core confidence-higher order construct. Journal of Applied Psychology. 2006;91(6): 1208. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.91.6.1208 https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.91.6.1208
- Bandura A. Insights: Self-efficacy. Harvard Mental Health Letter. 1997;13(9):4-6.
- Park WY, Nam KM. The effects of public welfare officials' job stress factors on their client-oriented tendency -Focused on responsibility and self-efficacy as mediators-. Korean Journal of Social Welfare Studies. 2008;38:93-121.
- Lee SH. A Study on the relationship between professional selfconcept, self-efficacy and job satisfaction in clinical nurses. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing. 2008;20(1):10-20.
- Cho YK, A study of airline cabin crew's positive psychological capital effect on job attitude and customer orientation. [master's thesis]. Su Won: Major of Service Management Kyunggi University Service Business School; 2011.
- Luthans F, Avey james B, Patera Jaime L. Experimental analysis of a web-based training intervention to develop positive psychological capital. Academy of Management Learning & Education. 2008;7(2):209-221. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMLE.2008.32712618
- Choi NH. The mediating roles of organization commitment and adaptation Level on the salespeople's customer-oriented behavior. Korean Marketing Review. 1997;12(2):43-65.
- Lee DS, Choi YD. A study on antecedents and consequences of positive psychological capital in organizations. Korean Management Review. 2010;39(1):1-28.
- Kim KJ. Empirical study on the turnover decision models. [master's thesis]. Seoul: Graduate School of Korea University 1986.
- Moon HJ. Influence of organizational culture, service oriented culture, and cultural strength on customer orientation of hospital employees [master's thesis]. Kimhae: Inje University Graduate School of Public Health; 2003.
- Baron RM, Kenny DA. The moderator-mediator variable distinction in social psychological research: conceptual, strategic, and statistical considerations. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration. Personality and Social Psychology. 1986;51(6):1173-1182. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0022-3518.104.22.1683 https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3522.214.171.1243
- Ko JO, Park SK, Lee MH. Factors affecting burnout among clinical nurses according to positive psychological capital. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society. 2013;19(2):304-314. http://dx.doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2013.19.2.304 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2013.19.2.304
- Park HH, Park KS, Yom YH, Kim KH. The effect of clinical nurses' power and empowerment on job satisfaction and organizational commitment. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing. 2006;36(2):244-254. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2006.36.2.244
- Lee MY, Kim KH. Influence of head nurses' transformational leadership on staff nurse's psychological well-being, stress and somatization -Focused on the mediating effect of positive psychological Capital. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration. 2012;18(2):166-175. http://dx.doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2012.18.2.166 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2012.18.2.166
- Yeo AR, Lee HJ, Jin HK. Factors associated with customer orientation and nursing productivity. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration. 2014;20(2):167-175. http://dx.doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2014.20.2.167 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2014.20.2.167
- Jung SW, Lee YM, Lim DY. The structural modeling on the perception of local government officers' positive psychological capital and the perception of organizational citizenship behavior and organizational commitment. GRI Review. 2013;15 (1):35-55.