- Volume 5 Issue 4
The purpose of this study is to provide considerations for developing reverse engineering guidelines for AEC(Architecture, Engineering and Construction). The reverse engineering is a methodology which has the purpose of extracting and recognizing geometries and properties from physical objects such as buildings, facilities, terrain and infrastructure including roads, bridges, and tunnels. To handle them for the purpose of construction management, maintenance, and operation, we should know the exact position, orientation, and dimension of the objects including their properties. As the viewpoint of the information extraction from reverse engineering, it is necessary to derive consideration factors for developing reverse engineering guidelines.
건설;역설계;3차원 이미지 스캔;지침;고려사항
- GSA, https://sites.google.com/site/bimprinciple/in- the-news/gsabimguidefor3dimaging, 2014.
- S. S. Lee and S. W. Kwon, "A study on optimal laser scanning method for reverse engineering at interior remodeling project", Journal of Korea Institute of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 3-11, 2014.
- M. N. Lee, A study on scan data matching for reverse engineering for pipes in plant construction, Master thesis, SungKyunKwan University, 2013.
- T. W. Kang, "System Architecture for Effective Point Cloudbased Reverse Engineering of Architectural MEP Pipe Object", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 15, No. 9, pp. 5870-5876, 2014. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.9.5870
- J. H. Yoo, A study on reverse design of wooden architectural heritage using terrestrial LiDAR, Master thesis, CheongJu University, 2013.
- Murphy, K., van Ginneken, B., Klein, S., Staring, M., de Hoop, B. J., Viergever, M. A., & Pluim, J. P. (2011). Semiautomatic construction of reference standards for evaluation of image registration. Medical Image Analysis, 15(1), 71-84.tial Information Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 31-34. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.media.2010.07.005
- Bhatla, A., Choe, S. Y., Fierro, O., & Leite, F. (2012). Evaluation of accuracy of as-built 3D modeling from photos taken by handheld digital cameras. Automation in construction, 28, 116-127. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2012.06.003
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 산업통상자원부