- Volume 22 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Developement of Evaluation Indicator for Brand Self-diagnosis of Agricultural Management Organizations
농업경영체의 브랜드 자가진단을 위한 평가지표 개발
Choi, Don-Woo;An, Wook-Hyun;Lin, Qing-Long
- Received : 2015.09.22
- Accepted : 2015.12.16
- Published : 2015.12.31
This study is to develop evaluation indicator for brand self-diagnosis of agricultural management organizations and analyze importance weight to be used in the field. Self-diagnosis evaluation indicator of brand equity of agricultural management organizations were selected by brainstorming of brand specialists. As a result, six evaluation indicator of communication, organization, responsiveness, clarity, customer relations and quality control were selected. Importance weight of self-diagnosis evaluation indicator of brand equity of agricultural management organizations was analyzed by AHP(Analytic Hierarchy Process) and Fuzzy AHP. The results of Fuzzy AHP were as follows. Communication for 13.9%, organization for 6.5%, responsiveness for 9.9%, clarity for 7.7%, customer relations for 26.5%, and quality control for 35.5% respectively. In order to enhance brand equity of agricultural management organizations, first, cultivation guidelines should be set up to produce equal quality products among members. Second, quality levels need to be subdivided, brands and packages should be different by level. Third, persistent efforts to find new clients and distributors. Fourth, various efforts to maintain the existing excellent clients and distributors.
analytic hierarchy process;fuzzy AHP;brand equity;brand self-diagnosis
- 김익성. (2005). 중소기업제품의 판로개척을 위한 공동브랜드사업의 활성화 방안 . 중소기업연구원 기본 연구 04-05.
- 농림수산식품부.농수산물유통공사. (2011). 농축산물 브랜드 현황 .
- 이정석. (2008). 지역브랜드, 그 성공의 조건은? (원제: 地域ブランドマニュアル). 경남발전연구원.
- 이종선. (2011). 지역특산물 브랜드 개발을 위한 사전 진단모형 연구: 공동브랜드를 중심으로. 홍익대학교 국제디자인전문대학원 박사학위논문.
- 이주용. (2011). 자율적 농어촌지역개발사업 평가지표 연구. 건국대학교 대학원 박사학위논문.
- Aaker, D. (1991). Managing brand equity. Capitalizing on the Value of a Brand Name, Free Press: New York.
- Osborn, A. F. (1953). Applied imagination, principles and procedures of creative thinking. New York, Scribner.
- Biel Alexander L. (1993). Converting image into equity, in brand equity and advertising. David A. Anker and Alexander Biel (eds.). Hilldale. NJ : Lawrence Erlvaum Associates.
- Chang, D. Y. (1996). Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP. European Journal of Operation Research, 95(3), 649-655. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(95)00300-2
- Farquhar, P. H. (1898). Managing brand equity. Marketing Research, 1(8), 25-40.
- Keller, Kevin. (1993). Conceptualizing, Measuring and Managing Customer-Based Brand Equity. Journal of Marketing, 57(1), 1-22.
- Rangaswamy, A., Burke, R. & Olive, T. A. (1990). Brand Equity and the Extendibility of Brand Names. The Wharton School, The University of Pennsylvania.
- Saaty, T. L. (1980). The analytic hierarchy process. New York: MeGraw-Hill.
- Saaty, T. L. (1996). Decision making with dependence and feedback: the analytic network process. RWS Publication, Pittsburgh.
- Satty, T. L. (2001). Decision making for leaders: The analytic hierarchy process for decisions in a complex world (New Edition), vol.II, AHP series, RWS Publication.
- Satty, T. L., & Kearns, K. P. (1995). Analytical planning: The organization of system. New Yo가: Pergamon Press, Inc.
- Satty, T. L., & Vargas, L. G. (1991). The logic of properties. RWS Publication.
- Simon, C. J., & Sullivan, W. S. (1990). The measurement and determinants of brand equity: A financial approach, working paper, Graduate School of Business. University of Chicago.
- Wells, W., Burnett, J., & Morriaty, S. (1992). Advertising (2nd ed.). Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Englewood.
- Yang, X., Ding, J., & Hou, H. (2013). Application of a triangular fuzzy AHP approach for flood risk evaluation and response measure analysis. Natural Hazards, 68, 657-674. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11069-013-0642-x
- Zadeh, L. (1965). Fuzzy set. Information and Control, 8, 338-390. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0019-9958(65)90241-X
Supported by : 농촌진흥청