- Volume 15 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Intelligent Mobile Surveillance System Based on Wireless Communication
무선통신에 기반한 지능형 이동 감시 시스템 개발
- Received : 2014.10.15
- Accepted : 2014.11.24
- Published : 2015.02.28
In this paper, we develop an intelligent mobile surveillance system based on binary CDMA for the unmanned automatic tracking and surveillance. That is, we implement a intelligent surveillance system using the binary CDMA wireless communication technology which is applied the merit of CDMA and TDMA on it complexly. This system is able to monitor the site of the accident on network in real time and process the various situations by implementing the security surveillance system. This system pursues an object by the 360-degree using camera, expands image using a PTZ(Pan/Tilt/Zoom) camera zooming function, identifies the mobile objects image within a screen and transfers the identified image to the remote site. Finally, we show the efficiency of the implemented system through the simulation of the controlled situations, such as tracking coverage on objects, object expansion, object detection number, monitoring the remote transferred image, number of frame per second by the image output signal etc..
Wireless Communication;Binary CDMA;Remote Controller;Intelligence Surveillance System
Supported by : 경남과학기술대학교
- F. Chang, "PTZ Camera Target Tracking in Large Complex Scenes," Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA), pp.2914-2918, 2010.
- N. Bellotto, "A Distributed Camera System for Multi-Resolution Surveillance," Third ACM/IEEE International Conference on Distributed Smart Cameras (ICDSC), pp.1-8, 2009.
- H. A. MAnap, "Smart Surveillance System Based on Stereo Matching Algorithms with IP and PTZ Camera," 3DTV-Conference: The True Vision-Capture, Transmission and Display of 3D Video (3DTV-CON), pp.1-4, 2010.
- Hyoung Seok Jeon, Dong-Hae Yeom, and Young Hoon Joo, "Video-based Intelligent Unmanned Fire Surveillance System," Journal of Korean institute of intelligent systems, Vol.20, No.4, pp.516-521, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2010.20.4.516
- ku young Lee, "Implementation of Video Surveillance System with Motion Detection based on Network Camera Facilities," Journal of Advanced Smart Convergence, Vol.14, No.1, pp.169-177, 2014.
- Jung-Hwan Ko, Jung-Suk Lee, and Young-Hwan An, "Autonomous Surveillance-tracking System for Workers Monitoring," Journal of the Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea, Vol.47, No.2, pp.38-46, 2010.
- In-Tae Jang, Dong-Woo Kim, Young-Jun Song, Hyeok-Bong Kwon, and Jae-Hyeong Ahn, "Real Time Object Tracking Method using Multiple Cameras," Journal of the Korea industrial information systems society, Vol.17, No.4, pp.51-59, 2012. https://doi.org/10.9723/jksiis.2012.17.4.051
- Hee-tae Chung, "Implementation of target tracking system based on edge detection," Journal of Advanced Information Technology and Convergence, Vol.6, No.6, pp.8-13, 2008.
- Hwiseok Yang and We-Duke Cho, "Active Object Tracking based on Pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) Camera for Smart Surveillance System," Journal of the Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineer, Vol.38, No.3, pp.134-143, 2011.
- H. Kim, R.Sakamoto, I. Kitahara, and T. Toriyama, "Robust foreground segmentation from color video sequences using background subtraction with multiple thresholds," IEIC Tech. Report, Vol.106, No.376, pp.135-140, 2006.
- Jang Youn Lee and Young Chul Gil, "Research of Wireless A/V System Implementations based on Binary-CDMA Technology," International Journal of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication, Vol.10, No.6, pp.179-185, 2010.
- Jae-Won Choi, "Design and Implementation of a Wireless CCTV System based on the Binary-CDMA Technology," Journal of information and communication convergence engineering, Vol.16, No.1, pp.72-80, 2012.