- Volume 5 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Suggestion on experimental animal model of the dermatitis with dampness-heat syndrome in the traditional Korean medicine
Lim, Dahae;Go, Jihyun;Hong, Sungwei;Kang, Sangwoo;Yoou, Myoung-Schook;Kim, Na-Rae;Nam, Sun-Young
- 투고 : 2014.10.08
- 심사 : 2015.02.13
- 발행 : 2015.02.28
According to the traditional Korean medicine, Dampness-heat (DH)is an abnormal state of the body that results in a pathological accumulation of dampness and heat. DH is caused by overeating fatty, sweet foods or overdrinking alcohol. Exposure to hot and humid atmospheres is another cause of DH. Although many experimental animal model on various diseases related with DH syndrome were established, DH syndrome dermatitis model is not established. Thus, we introduce the experimental animal model of the dermatitis with DH syndrome.
Dampness-heat syndrome;traditional Korean medicine;experimental animal model;dermatitis
- Cao HX, Sun H, Jiang Xg, Lu HT, Zhang GM, Wang XJ, Sun WJ, Wu ZM, Wang P, Liu L and Zhou J. Comparative study on the protective dffects of Yinchenhao Decoction against liver injury induced by alpha-naphthylisothiocyanate and carbon tetrachloride. Chin J Integr Med. 2009;15:204-209. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11655-009-0204-y
- Choi BC, An TW. Consideration of literatures on diarrhea's etioginal cause and pathological alternation. Collection of dissertations of Institute of Korean Medicine, Deajeon University. 2007;16:207-208.
- Im KS, Lee CH, Cho JH, Jang JB, Lee KS. A review of the literature on single herb for treatment of colporrhea. The Journal of Oriental Obsterics & Gynecology. 2005;18:153-164.
- Kim SA, Kang YH. Changes in Ceramide in Stratum Comeum and Anti-inflamatory Effects of Sopungdojeok-tang on Atopic Dermatitis. Journal of korean oriental internal medicine. 2006:27:72-83.
- Lee SB, Keum DH, Lee MJ. Oriental and Western Medical study on the cause and treatment of Obesity. The Journal of Dong Guk Oriental Medicine. 1996;5:33-52.
- Ma DJ, Huang SY and Xiong JY. Study on two strains of mouse developing dampness-heat models infected by Dengue virus. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2011;31:820-824.
- Song JH, Kim SS, Kim BM, Na MS, Liu CH, Yoon H, Jeong HY, Kim KS. Literature Study on Jaundice of Kum-Won Sa Dae Ga. Korean J Ori Med Physiol Pathol. 2008;22:1331-1346.
- Tang ZH, Su LX, Li HF, Guo JQ, Luo BD Lin PZ. Construction of MHV-A59 damp-heat mouse model and analysis of the relevant indices. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2010;30:2452-2454.
- Zhang SJ, Chen Z, Li GW and Wang BL. Effect of the Haoqinqingdan decoction on damp-heat syndrome in rats with influenza viral pneumonia. Asian Pac J Trop Med. 2013;6:653-657. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1995-7645(13)60113-3
- Zheng XB, Liu HB, Feng YL and Dai SX. Huangqin decoction lowers the number of mast cells in ulcerative colitis in rats with dampness and heat syndrome. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2011;31:252-255.