- Volume 25 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Manufacturing Sunsik Smoothie with Lactic Acid Bacteria and Germinated Grain Enzyme and Its Characteristics
유산균 및 발아효소를 첨가한 선식 스무디의 제조와 특성
- Received : 2015.01.22
- Accepted : 2015.02.17
- Published : 2015.02.28
Sunsik has been popular as well-being and healthy food to some Asian people, but it still has a limit to other foreigners because of its taste and appearance. This study tried to modify Sunsik into smoothie type for foreigners and investigate its physicochemical characteristics. Germinated black and brown rice was prepared. The germination condition of two cereals was steeping for 24 hr at room temperature, and then germinating for 24 hr at
Germinated grains;lactic acid bacteria;smoothie;sunsik
- Korean Food Standards Codex. (2014. 10. 21. revised). http://fse.foodnara.go.kr.
- Lee, C. S. and Lee, K. T. 1998. Improvement of dispersibility of parched cereal powder by agglomeration treatment. Kor. J. Food Sci. Technol. 20, 385-390.
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety. Food and Nutrient data system. http://www.foodnara.go.kr/kisna.
- Mo, K. H., Choi, Y. M., Choi, S. G. and Lee, J. S. 2006. The change of some compounds in brown rice germinated by filtrate of loess suspension. J. Agriculture Life Sci. 40, 41-48.
- Park, M. Y. 2002. Enzyme food.yeast food. Korea Association of Health Promotion. 26, 34-35.
- Saman, P., Vazquez, J. A. and Pandiella S. S. 2008. Controlled germination to enhance the functional properties of rice. Process Biochem. 43, 1377-1382. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procbio.2008.08.007
- Ujang, T. 2008. Selenium: its role as antioxidant in human health. Environ. Health Prev. Med. 13, 102-108. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12199-007-0019-4
- Cagnoa, R. D., Suricoa, R. F., Paradisob, A., Angelisa, M. D., Salmonc, J. C., Buchinc, S., Garab, L. D. and Gobbettia, M. 2009. Effect of autochthonous lactic acid bacteria starters on health-promoting and sensory properties of tomato juices. Int. J. Food Microbiol. 128, 473-483. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijfoodmicro.2008.10.017
- Chang, J. C., Gutenmann, W. H., Reid, C. M. and Lisk, D. J. 1995. Selenium content of Brazil nuts from two geographic locations in Brazil. Chemosphere 30, 801-802. https://doi.org/10.1016/0045-6535(94)00409-N
- Chung, S. S. and Han, Y. S. 2003. Consumer's recognition, nutrient composition, and safety evaluation of commercial Sunsik and Saengsik. Kor. J. Food Culture 18, 235-243.
- Dumont, E., Pauw, L. D., Vanhaecke, F. and Cornelis, R. 2006. Speciation of Se in Bertholletia excelsa (Brazil nut): A hard nut to crack? Food Chem. 95, 684-692. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2005.04.004
- Hidalgo, A., Brusco, M., Plizzari, L. and Brandolini, A. 2013. Polyphenol oxidase, alpha-amylase and beta-amylase activities of Triticum monococum, Triticum turgidum and Triticum aestivum: A two-year study. J. Cereal Sci. 58, 51-58. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcs.2013.04.004
- Ip, C. and Lisk, D. 1994. Bioactivity of selenium from Brazil nut for cancer revention and selenoenzyme maintenance. Nutr. Cancer 21, 203-212. https://doi.org/10.1080/01635589409514319
- Kim, J. H., Park, P. S. and Kim, J. K. 2005. Manufacture of nutritionally balanced "Sunsik" for the moderns: Its quality characteristics. Kor. J. Food Presev. 12, 123-129.
- Kim, J. H., Park, P. S., Moon, H. K., Lee, W. Y., Kim. J, K. 2004. Quality characteristics of functional health Sunsik for diabetes mellitus. Kor. J. Food Preserv. 11, 557-564.
- Antioxidant Activity, Sensory Characteristics, and Microbial Safety of Sunsik with Fermented Turmeric Powder vol.32, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2016.32.5.600
Supported by : 부경대학교