- Volume 28 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
자궁내막증으로 인한 골반통과 기타 동반 증상에 대해 증상 스트레스 도구와 삶의 질 측정도구로 평가한 調經種玉湯 加味方 치험례
Kim, Se-Hwa;Hwang, Deok-Sang;Lee, Jin-Moo;Lee, Kyung-Sub;Lee, Chang-Hoon;Jang, Jun-Bock
- 투고 : 2015.10.22
- 심사 : 2015.11.07
- 발행 : 2015.11.27
Objectives : This study is to report the clinical effect of oriental medicine on a patient suffering from endometriosis with chronic pelvic pain and other accompanied various symptoms. Methods : The 32 years old patient had suffered from endometriosis symptoms including pelvic pain, menstrual cramping, disuresia, and other pains over 8 years. The patient received herbal medication, acupuncture, abdominal moxibustion during 5 months of outpatient treatment. The clinical effects were evaluated through TSD (Total Symptom Distress) and EHP-5 (Short-From Endometriosis Health Profile Questionnaire). Results : The various clinical symptoms were improved during the treatment. The TSD and EHP-5 score also noticeably reduced. Conclusions : This case study showed that oriental medicine, acupuncture and moxibustion treatment appeared to effectively reduce various symptom of endometriosis.
Endometriosis;Pelvic pain;TSD;EHP-5;Oriental medicine
- Garry R. The effectiveness of laparoscopic excision of endometriosis. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2004;16:299-303. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.gco.0000136496.95075.79
- 許浚. 對譯東醫寶鑑. Seoul:法仁文化社. 2005;2952.
- 韓醫科大學 本草學 編纂委員會. 本草學. Seoul:永林社. 2007:235-6, 345-6,375-80, 389-91, 396-9, 444-5, 447-8, 451-2, 455-9, 482, 572-7, 629-35.
- Waller K, et al. Endometriosis, pelvic pain, and psychological function. Fertil Steril. 1995;63:796-800. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0015-0282(16)57484-6
- Lemaire GS, et al. More than just menstrual cramps: Symptoms and uncertainty among women with endometriosis. JOGNN. 2004;33(1):71-9. https://doi.org/10.1177/0884217503261085
- Jones G, et al. Development of the short form endometriosis health profile questionnaire: The EHP-5. Qual Life Res. 2004;13:695-704. https://doi.org/10.1023/B:QURE.0000021321.48041.0e
- Lee TK. Literature consideration of endometriosis. J Korean Obstet Gynecol. 1995;8(1):161-74.
- Kim DI, Lee DK, Lee TK. A study of traditional korean medicine treatment in endometriosis. J Korean Obstet Gynecol. 2002;15(2):126-43.
- Jo HJ, et al. A case report of the effectiveness of endometriosis. J Korean Obstet Gynecol. 2007;20(4):202-9.
- Kim SY, Yoon JW. The study of chronic pelvic pain in oreiental and occidentalmedicine. J of Dong Guk Oriental Medicine. 1996;5(1):15-31.
- Sohn YJ. A clinical study of abnormal uterine bleeding from atypical endometrial hyperplasia. J Korean Obstet Gynecol. 2003;16(3):250-60.
- Park YS, Kim DC, Baek SH. A clinical case of abnoormal uterine bleeding owing to endometrial hyperplasia. J Korean Obstet Gynecol. 2005;18(3): 215-24.
- Wee HS, et al. Pregnancy of infertility with endometriosis after oriental medicine treatment diagnosed as a IVF case. A case report. J Korean Obstet Gynecol. 2010;23(3):213-20.
- Strathy JH, et al. Endometriosis and infertility: A laparoscopic study of endometriosis among fertile and infertile women. Fertil Steril. 1982;38:667-72. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0015-0282(16)46691-4
- Korean Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Gynecology. 3rd rev. ed. Seoul:Kalvin Publications. 1997:566-97.
- Farquhar CM. Extracts from the “clinical evidence”. Endometriosis. BMJ. 2000; 320:1449-52. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.320.7247.1449
- Choi SY, Jun EM. Influencing Factors of Depression in Women with Endometriosis. J Korean Acad Nurs. 2005;35(5):879-87. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2005.35.5.879
- Kim MR. Reproduction endocrinology: guidance of medical treatment of endometriosis. Obstet Gynecol Sci:Taining Lecture. 2014;51:3-15.
- Kang AR, Shin JH. Medical therapy of endometriosis to reduce the risk of recurrence. Korean J Obstet Gynecol. 2009;52(11):1093-100.
- Choi SY, et al. Correlations among total symptom distress, uncertainty and quality of life among women with endometriosis. Korean J Women Health Nurs. 2005;11(4):316-23.