- Volume 24 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Economic Comparison of Medium Capacity and Multi Boiler System Applied to Military Officer Housing
군간부 숙소에 적용한 중용량 및 멀티보일러 시스템의 경제성 비교
- Received : 2015.09.14
- Accepted : 2015.11.10
- Published : 2015.12.31
In midst of electrical energy consumption on the rise due to the industrial development and the improved quality of living, medium capacity and multi boilers which use gas that is comparatively low cost and can be supplied reliably are simulated for energy consumption using the partial load data obtained from the experiment. Economic analysis that considers initial and operation costs is carried out based on the Annual equal payment method.
Boiler;Medium capacity;Multi;Dynamic simulation;TRNSYS;Annual equal payment;Economic analysis
- KARSE, 2014, A Study of Control and Efficiency Characteristics of a Multi-boiler System, Research Report.
- Kim, Y. I., 2008, The Economic Comparison of EHP and GHP for Medium Capacity Air-conditioning, Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 167-174.
- Min, T. S., 2010, Cascade System and Control Method of the Cascade System and a Heating Boiler Comprising The Cascade System, Patent, Korea.
- Kim, M. Y., 2014, Heating and Hot Water Supply Energy Comparison of Medium Capacity and Multi Boilers System applied to Military Officer Housing, Transactions of the Korean Society of Geothermal Energy Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 8-16.
- Transient System Simulation Tool, www.trnsys.com
- Korea Electric Power Corporation, cyber.kepco.co.kr/ckepco
- Seoul City Gas Company, www.seoulgas.co.kr
- Economic Statistics System, ecos.bok.or.kr
- Internet Realty 114, www.r114.co.kr