- Volume 24 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Primary Energy Change Amount and Grade Correlation following Factor Changes such as Area, Point of the Compass, Standard Layer, Insulation, Airtight Joint and Others
지역, 방위, 기준층, 단열재, 기밀등 요소변화에 따른 1차에너지 변화량 과 연관성 연구
Kim, Dae-Won;Chung, Kwang-Seop;Kim, Young-Il;Nam, Ariasae;Kim, Sung-Min;Cho, Young-Wook
- Received : 2015.02.04
- Accepted : 2015.07.23
- Published : 2015.12.31
Studies on the environment-friendly and permanent low energy saving measure are and will continue to be an eternal challenge. However, the demand is high for the technologies that can save energy significantly in everyday life that produce tangible benefits for the users by applying saving factors and that anyone can access easily when it comes the related procedure. Government policies related to the improvement of energy effect in the existing building structure are characterized by complex procedure. Moreover, cost required and reliability issue emerge when request is made to an expert. Accordingly, this study seeks to present energy improvement plan that can be utilized simply and conveniently at any place, any time by enabling customized design according to individual taste by enabling energy change amount and grade prediction when the users select only the part that they want to replace by using a simple program.
Saving measure;saving element;everyday life oriented type;existing building structure;energy performance improvement program;energy improvement plan
- Austin Energy Green Builing, 2008, Austin Energy Green Builing Single family home Guidebook. U.S
- U.S. Green Building Council(USGBC), 2009, LEED for Existing Building, v3, U.S.
- J. C. Lam, Danny H. W. Li, An analysis df Daylighting and Solar Heat for Cooling Dominated Office Building, Solar Energy, Vo1. 65, No4, pp.251-265, 1999
- Kim, D.W., Kim, Y.I., Chung, K.S. (2012), A Study on Effective Green Technology in Relation to the Energy Performance Improvement of Existing Architectural Structures, Jornal of Energy Engineering Vol. 21, No 3, pp. 272-280 https://doi.org/10.5855/ENERGY.2012.21.3.272
- Jung, S.M., Kim, I.H., Choi, S.W. (2011), A Case Study on the Design principle and Construction Technology applied in Passive House for Koreantype Plus Energy House, Proceeding of Spring