- Volume 50 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Adsorption Property of Silicone Rubber Sticking Chuck for OLED Glass Substrate
- Kim, Jin-Hee (Department of Polymer Engineering, University of Suwon) ;
- Chung, Kyung-Ho (Department of Polymer Engineering, University of Suwon)
- Received : 2015.02.12
- Accepted : 2015.03.02
- Published : 2015.03.31
Manufacturing process of OLED contains adsorption-desorption process of glass substrate. There are several adsorption methods of glass substrate such as atmospheric pressure, vacuum and electrostatic adsorption. However, these methods are very complex to connect system. Therefore, the adsorption method using silicone rubber based sticking chuck was proposed in this study. Three types of silicone rubbers having 0, 19.3 and 32.2 wt% of fluorine were used and their mechanical properties, surface energies and adsorption properties were examined. According to the results
- D. N. Liu, J. H. Lee, and S. T. Wu, "Introduction to Flat Panel Display", ed. by D. N. Liu, J. H. Lee and S. T. Wu, p. 57, 137, John Wiley and Sons, Ltd, Chichester, 2009.
- K. Lamba, A. Lin, K. Ryu, V. Bulovic, I. Kymissis, and C. G. Sodini, "Optical-Feedback OLED Display Using Intergrated Organic Technology", Circuits and System, 48, 26 (2006).
- E. Lee, "Simulation of the thin-film thickness distribution for an OLED thermal evaporation process", Vacuum, 83, 848 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vacuum.2008.08.007
- B. Geffroy, P. I. Roy, and C. Prat, "Organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology: materials, devices and display technologies", Polym. Int., 55, 573 (2006).
- Y. H. Tak, K. B. Kim, H. G. Park, K. H. Lee, and J. R. Lee, "Criteria for ITO (Indium-Tin-Oxide) Thin Film as the Bottom Electrode of an Organic Light Emitting Diode", Thin Solid Films, 12, 411 (2002).
- T. K. Kim, J. K. Kim, and O. C. Jeong, "Measurement of Nonlinear Mechanical Properties of PDMS Elastomer", Microelectron. Eng., 88, 1982 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mee.2010.12.108
- T. Rey, G. Chagnon, J. B. Le Cam, and D. Favier, "Influenece of the Temperature on the Mechanical Behavior of Filled and Unfilled Silicone Rubbers", Polym. Test., 32, 492 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.polymertesting.2013.01.008
- Y. Wang, L. Fang, C. Xu, Z. Chen, and Y. Chen, "Preparation and Properties of Dynamically Cured Poly(vinylidene fluoride)/ Silicone Rubber", Polym. Test., 32, 1073 (2013).
- Q. Xu, M. Pang, L. Zhu, Y. Zhang, and S. Feng, "Mechanical Properties of Silicone Rubber Composed of Diverse Vinyl Content Silicone Gums Blending", Mater. Design, 31, 4083 (2010).
- D. R. Paul and J. E. Mark, "Fillers for Polysiloxane ('Silicone') Elastomers", Prog. Polym. Sci., 35, 894 (2010).
- X. Zhang, B. Sun, N. Zhao, Q. Li, J. Hou, and W. Feng, "Experimental study on the surface characteristics of Pdbased bulk metallic glass", Appl. Surface Sci., 321, 421 (2014).
- A. Rudawska and E. Jacnicacka, "Analysis for determining surface free energy uncertainty by the Owen-Wendt method", Int. J. of Adhes. Ades., 29, 451 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijadhadh.2008.09.008