- Volume 28 Issue 4
The purpose of this paper is to show an integrated semigroup on a Banach space can be approximated by a sequence of integrated semigroups acting on different Banach spaces.
- W. Arendt, Vector-valued Laplace transforms and Cauchy problem, Israel J. Math. 59 (1987), 327-352. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02774144
- H. Kellerman and M. Hieber, Integrated semigroups, J. Funct. Anal. 84 (1989), 160-180. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-1236(89)90116-X
- G. Da Prato and E. Sinestrari, Differential operators with non dense domain, Ann. Sc. Norm Super. Pisa Cl Sci. 14 (1987), 285-334.
- A. Pazy, Semigroups of linear operators and applications to partial differential equations, Springer, New York, (1983).
- T. J. Xiao and J. Liang, Approximations of Laplace transforms and integrated semigroups, J. Funct. Anal. 172 (2000), 202-200. https://doi.org/10.1006/jfan.1999.3545
Supported by : Seoul Women's University