- Volume 6 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Structural Characteristics of Steel-Concrete Composite Plate Girder with Arch-Type Web Stiffener
아치형 복부판 보강재가 설치된 플레이트거더 강합성교의 구조적 거동특성
- Received : 2015.10.05
- Accepted : 2015.10.30
- Published : 2015.12.31
In this paper, we present the result of analytical investigation pertaining to the structural behavior of steel-concrete composite plate girder with arch-type web stiffener. In the arch-type web stiffener located in the compression side of web, infill concrete is cast to strengthen the arch-type stiffener and also to exert resisting force against compression force. This type of composite steel-concrete plate girder bridge is built and is in service. To understand the behavior thoroughly, analytical parametric study was conducted by using the finite element method. As a result it was found that the effect of arch-type stiffener with infill concrete is considerable for the design of such type composite girder bridge.
steel-concrete composite;finite element analysis;arching effect
- ANSYS Workbench (2012), Release 14.5 Documentation for ANSYS, Pennsylvania. http://www.n-sb.co.kr/sub3/1_2.php.
- Lee, H., Park, H., Lee, S. Y., Park, K. H., and Kong, J. S. (2007), "Analysis of Static Behavior of CFTA Composite Girder," Proceedings of the 18th Annual Conference, Korean Society of Steel Construction, 2007, pp. 514-517. (in Korean).
- Lee, H. K., Kim, S. H., Won, Y. S., and Yoon, S. J. (2015), "Characteristics of Structural Behavior of Steel-Concrete Composite Girder Having Web with an Arch-Shaped Middle Flange," Proceedings of the 26th Annual Conference, Korean Society of Steel Construction, 2015, pp. 153-154. (in Korean).
- Lee, S. Y. (2013), "Eco-friendly Construction and Activation of Steel Structure," Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 61, No. 2, pp. 19-21. (in Korean).
- Yoon, S. J. (2014), A Study on the Middle Flange Shape and Width of the SBarch Composite Girder, Research Report, Hongik University, Seoul, Korea. (in Korean).
- Flexural Performance Evaluation of Hybrid Concrete Filled Fiber Reinforced Polymer Plastic (FRP) Tube Connection vol.730, pp.1662-9795, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/KEM.730.347
Supported by : 홍익대학교