- Volume 6 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Finite Element Analysis of Pipe Systems Connected by Bellows Based on APDL Customizing
APDL Customizing 기반한 신축관으로 연결된 파이프 시스템의 유한요소 해석
- Received : 2015.12.06
- Accepted : 2015.12.14
- Published : 2015.12.31
This study performed a finite element stress analysis of pipe system connected by bellows based on APDL(ANSYS Parametric Design Language) customizing. The effects of different shapes of developed pipes for various parameters are studied using the finite element commercial package for this study. The structural behavior of complex pipe structures with bellows was also investigated to study the interactions between bellows and other parts. Based on the ANSYS APDL, the effect of initial axial and lateral displacements, and internal temperature and pressure on the Von Mises stress distribution is also analyzed.
bellows;ANSYS APDL;pipe system;finite element analysis
- ANSYS 15.0, "Mechanical APDL", 2014.
- Faraji, G., Besharati, M. K., Mosavi, M., Kashanizadeh, H. (2008), "Experimental and finite element analysis of parameters in manufacturing of metal bellows", International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 38, No. 7, pp 641-648. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-007-1122-9
- Jang, B. C. and Kim, S. C. (2015), "Development of U-shaped metal bellows design software based on MATLAB", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 16, No. 4 pp. 2379-2384.
- Qu, C. H., Han, W., and Wang, Y. M. (2014), "Analysis of fatigue for mental bellows based on ANSYS", Advanced Materials Research, Vols. 1044-1045, pp. 910-913. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.1044-1045.910
- Son, B. J. and Lee, S. Y. (2015), "Finite element stress analysis of large sized rectangular water tank structures made of stainless steel materials", J. Korean Soc. Adv. Comp. Struc. Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 85-90. https://doi.org/10.11004/kosacs.2015.6.2.085
Supported by : 안동대학교