- Volume 20 Issue 1
This paper mainly focuses on the research of the monitoring data about the total nitrogen (TN), total phosphorus (TP) of ten monitoring points of Hongze Lake in 28 years. Our study adopts the technical methods such as difference comparison, correlation analysis, Mann-Kendall, etc. to analyze the statistical characteristics, regional differences, and temporal and spatial variation condition of ten monitoring points of Hongze Lake in 1986-2013 as well as the reason for the time and space variation of TN and TP. The results show that the TN and TP of Hongze Lake change dramatically during the period of 1994-2004. In all the monitoring periods, TN and TP of the HZ5, HZ6, HZ7, HZ8 monitoring points in the estuary surrounding the Huaihe River are the highest, which suggests that TN and TP of Hongze Lake should not be ignored for the pollution along the Huaihe River. The TN concentration in the core area is the highest, but that in the development control area is the lowest. In most of the years, TN concentration is higher than 2 mg/L, and the water quality is V class and poor V class water quality in China's Environmental Quality Standards for Surface Water (GB3838-2002). TP concentration of the three areas is basically close, that is lower than 2 mg/L in most of the years, and the water quality is within the V class. The TN and TP concentration of Hongze Lake decreased and intensifying trend of eutrophication is controlled after 2004.
Hongze Lake;TN;TP;Temporal and spatial variation
- LI B, Pu PM. Study on the evolution tendency of water quality in Huai River basin and Hongze Lake. Resources and environment in the Yangtze Basin 2003;12:67-73.
- Gao Fangshu, Qian Yi, Wang GX. Characteristics and Problems of the Ecosystem in the Hongze Lake. Envion. Sci. Technol. 2010;5:1-5.
- Xuguang Ge, Guoxiang Wang. Hongze Lake facing Ecological and environmental problems and its causes. Yangtze River 2008:28-30.
- Wang ZL, Wang GX. Health assessment index system of Hongze Lake wetland ecosystem. Chinese Journal of Eco-Agriculture 2007;6:152-155.
- Hu G, Yang S. Protection and Sustainable use of the biodiversity of the westside zone of Hongzehu Lake. Yunnan Environmental Science 2003;23:34-38.
- Yang GL, Han A, Liu Y, Liu B. The relationship of eutrophication of Hongze Lake and environmental physical-chemical factors. Administration and technique of environmental monitoring 2003;2:17-20.
- Zhengwei Ye. A basic analysis on the characteristic and mechanism of the flood disaster in Hongze Lake. Research of soil and water conservation 2006;4:90-92.
- Zhang S, Liu M, Xu C, et al. The dynamics and spatial correlation of water quality of seven rivers of Hongze Lake in Sihong county. Journal of Nanjing Forestry University (Natural Science Edition) 2012;4:36-40.
- Zhang WB, Yu H. Vertical distribution characteristics of nutrients and heavy metals in sediments of Lake Hongze. Huan jing ke xue 2012;33:399-406.
- China environmental protection bureau. Monitoring and analysis method of water and waste water. Beijing: China environment science press; 2002.
- Changlai Xiao. Water environment monitoring and evaluation. Beijing: Tsinghua university press; 2008.
- Chattopadhyay G, Chakraborthy P, Chattopadhyay S. Mann- Kendall trend analysis of tropospheric ozone and its modeling using ARIMA. Theor. Appl. Climatol. 2012;110:321-328. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00704-012-0617-y
- Hamed KH, Rao AR. A modified Mann-Kendall trend test for autocorrelated data. J. Hydrol. 1998;204:182-196. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-1694(97)00125-X
- Shadmani M, Marofi S, Roknian M. Trend analysis in reference evapotranspiration using Mann-Kendall and Spearman's Rho tests in Arid regions of Iran. Water Resour. Manage. 2012;26: 211-224. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11269-011-9913-z
- Jingwei Yin, Chunshan Liu. Analysis and Countermeasures of water pollution Hongze Lake during 1991-2005. Jiangsu water conservancy 2009:30-31.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, China Building Materials Industry Association