- Volume 20 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Hydraulic Modal Analysis of High-Pressure Common-rail Fuel Injection System for Passenger Vehicle
승용 CR 연료분사시스템에 대한 유압 Modal 분석
- Received : 2015.01.28
- Accepted : 2015.03.20
- Published : 2015.03.31
Recently, R&D demand for environmental friendly vehicle has rapidly increased due to its global environmental issues such as global warming, energy and economic crisis. Under this situation, the most realistic alternative way for environmental friendly vehicle is a clean diesel vehicle. The common-rail fuel injection system, as key technology of clean diesel vehicle, consists of a high pressure pump, common-rail, high pressure fuel line and electronic control injector. In common-rail high-pressure fuel injection system, high pressure wave of injection system and geometry of injector elements have a major effects on high-pressure fuel spray. Therefore, in this study, the numerical model was developed for analysis about the common-rail fuel pressure pulsation by using AMESim code. We could secure stability of common-rail high-pressure fuel injection system through optimal design of fuel line.
Supported by : 환경부
- 한국자동차공학회 미래기획위원회, "2030년 자동차 기술전망", 한국자동차공학회, 2010, pp. 11-13.
- Philipp Beierer, Kalevi Huhtala and Matti Vilenius, "Experimental Study of the Hydraulic Circuit of a Commercial Common Rail Diesel Fuel Injection System", SAE Technical paper 2007-01-0487, 2007.
- 최영, "국내 클린디젤 동력발생 기술개발 동향", 한국자동차공학회저널, 제35권, 5호, pp. 54-60.
- Guntram A. Lechner, Timothy J. Jacobs, Christos A. Chryssakis, Dennis N. Assanis and Robert M. Siewert, "Evaluation of a Narrow Spray Cone Angel, Advanced Injection Timing Strategy to Achieve Partially Premixed Com-pression Ignition Combustion in a Diesel Engine", SAE Technical paper 2005-01-0167, 2007.
- Sylvain Mendez and Benoist Thirouard, "Using Multiple Injection Strategies in Diesel Combustion : Potential to Improve Emission, Noise and Fuel Economy Trade-Off in Low CR Engines", SAE Technical paper 2008-01-1329, 2008.
- M. Chiodi, O. mack, M. Bargende, K. Paule, J. Brandt, V. Fackh and D. Wichelhaus, "Improvement of a High-Perfoemance Diesel-Engine by means of Investigation on different Injection Strategies", SAE Technical paper 2009-01-0008, 2009.
- Jacek Czarnigowski, Miroslaq Wendeker, Piotr Jaklinski, Lukasz Grabowski and Konrad Pietrykowski, "CFD model of fuel rail for LPG systems", SAE Technical paper 2007-01-2053, 2007.
- Wei Liu and Jun Wang, "Simulation on Pressure Control of Common Rail Line in High Pressure Fuel Injection System", IPCSIT, Vol. 51, pp. 508-514, 2012.