- Volume 52 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Carbonation Behavior of Fly Ash with Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion (CFBC)
- Bae, Soon Jong (Department of Advanced Materials Science and Engineering, Kyonggi University) ;
- Lee, Ki Gang (Department of Advanced Materials Science and Engineering, Kyonggi University)
- Received : 2015.01.07
- Accepted : 2015.02.11
- Published : 2015.03.31
This paper investigates the reaction rates of
- N. S. Ahn, J. H. Lee, and Y. H. Lee, "Sulfate Attack According to the Quantity of Composition of Cement and Mineral Admixtures," J. Korea Inst. Build. Constr., 11  547-56 (2011). https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIBC.2011.11.6.547
- K. H. Kim, J. Y. Lim, D. H. Ryu, and S. W. Choi, "The Present Situation of Production and It's Utilization of Electronic arc Furnace Oxidizing Slag in Korea and Other Countries," J. Korea Concr. Inst., 19  51-57 (2007).
- T. B. Byeon, J. Y. Lee, D. Y. Kim, H. H. Lee, and H. S. Kim., "Carbonation Treatment Technology of Steel Making Slag," Rist. J. R&D, 19  32-39 (2005).
- J. W. Ahn, H. S. Kim, J. S. Cho, G. C. Han, K. S. Han, and H. Kim, "Manufacture of Ordinary Portland Cemnet Clinker Using Cement Paste of the Waste Concrete(in Korean)," J. Korean Ceram. Soc., 40 ,, 804-10(2003) https://doi.org/10.4191/KCERS.2003.40.8.804
- H. S. Kim, K. H. Han, and W. H. Bae, "Method for Producing Concrete Using Steel Slag Aggregate that Quickly Blocks Expansion of Steel Slag Aggregate by Adding Water Glass," Republic of Korea Patent, Patent No. 10-0592870 (2006).
- K. G. Lee, J. S. Kim, Y. T. Kim, and S. K. Kang, "Carbonization of Coal-Fly Ash Containing High CaO Compound(in Korean)," J. Korean Ceram. Soc., 50  18-24 (2013). https://doi.org/10.4191/kcers.2013.50.1.18
- J. W. Ahn, J. W. Park, J. S. Kim, and C. Han, "A Study on Characteristics of Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Prepared by the Nozzle Spoting Method," J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 17  67-72 (2006).
H. Y. Jo, J. H. Kim, Y. J. Lee, M. h. Lee, and S. J. Choh, "Evaluation of Factors Affecting Mineral Carbonation of
$CO_2$Using Coal Fly Ash in Aqueous Solutions Under Ambient Conditions," Chem. Eng. J., 183 77-87 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2011.12.023
- J. S. Sim, K. G. Lee, Y. T. Kim, and S. K. Kang, "Hydration Characteristics of Coal-Fly Ash Containing High CaO Compound(in Korean)," J. Korean Ceram. Soc., 49  185-90 (2012) https://doi.org/10.4191/kcers.2012.49.2.185
M. Bauer and N. Gassen,
$CO_2$Binding of Various Alkaline Residues: Experiments in the Laboratory Eirich Mixer at Semi-dry Conditions; pp. 12, Report, Department of Hydrology, University of Bayreuth, 2010.
- J. W. Hwang, Y. Lee, and D. H. Lee, "Morphological Change of Precipitated Calcium Carbonate by Reaction Rate in Bubble Column Reactor," Korean Chem. Eng. Res., 47  727-33 (2009).
- W. D. Kingery, D. R. Uhlmann, and H. K. Bowen, Introduction to Ceramics; pp. 485-504, BANDO Publisher, Korea, 1995.
- H. S. Kim, K. H. Han, and W. H. Bae, "Method for Stabilizing Steel-Making Slag by Adding Iron-Containing Material with High T-Fe Content," Republic of Korea Patent, Patent No. 10-0538586 (2005).
- Research on the Expansion Characteristics and Compressive Strength of Mortars Containing Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion Desulfurization Slag vol.2018, pp.1687-8442, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/4150145
- Carbonation of Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion Fly Ash with Hybrid Reaction vol.55, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4191/kcers.2018.55.2.07