- Volume 26 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on Manufacturing Method of High Performance Smart EMW Absorber with Heat Radiating Function and Its Prospects
방열 기능형 고성능 스마트 전파흡수체 제조 방법 개발 및 전망
Kim, Dong Il;Jeon, Yong Bok
- Received : 2015.09.09
- Accepted : 2015.10.07
- Published : 2015.10.30
With the rapid progress of electronics and radio communication technology, human enjoys greater freedom in information communication. However, EMW(Electro-Magnetic Wave) environments have become more complicate and difficult to control. Thus, international organizations, such as the American National Standard Institution(ANSI), Federal Communications Commission(FCC), the Comite Internationale Special des Perturbations Radio Electrique(CISPR), etc, have provided standard for controlling the EM wave environments and for the countermeasure of the electromagnetic compatibility(EMC). In this paper, fabrication of the smart EMW absorber which has heat radiating function and high performance absorption abilities were suggested. Furthermore, we prospected future smart EMW absorbers. The designed smart EMW absorber is fabricated following process. Firstly, we applied high temperature heat treated to a mixture of Iron-oxide(
Electro-Magnetic Wave Environment;Heat Radiating Function;Iron-Oxide;Heat Treatment;Smart EMW Absorber
- D. I. Kim, EMW Absorber Engineering, Dae-Young Pub. Co., 2006.
- O. Hashimoto, Introduction to Wave Absorber, Morikita Publishing Co., 1997.
- J. M. Song, H. J. Yoon, and Dong Il Kim, et al., "Dependence of electromagnetic wave absorption on ferrite particle size in sheet-type absorbers", J. Korea Phys. Soc., vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 671-675, 2003.
- C. B. Mo, et al., "Fabrcating process and characristics of CNT/metal nano composite material", Korea Institute of Fine Engineering, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 7-14, 2007.
- J. H. Seong, et al., "Effects of mechanical characteristics on crystalization by variation of CNT and carbon- black reinforced rubber composite material", J. of Korea Institute of Mechanics, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 999-1005, 2011.
- A. Mehdipour, I. D. Rosca, C. W. Trueman, A. Sebak, and Suong Van Hoa, "Multi-wall carbon nanotube-epoxy composites with high shielding effectiveness for aeronautic applications", IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, vol. 54, Issue. 1, pp. 28-36, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEMC.2011.2174241
- E. Decrossas, M. A. El Sabbagh, S. M. El-Ghazaly, and V. F. Hanna, "Engineered carbon-nanotubes-based composite material for RF applications", IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, vol. 54, Issue 1, pp. 52-59, Feb. 2003.
- D. I. Kim, "Design of super wide-band ferrite EMW absorber in multi-layer type", J. of KIEES, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 346-352, Oct. 1996.
- Dong Soo Choi, Dong Il Kim, Do Yeol Kim, and Dong Han Choi, "A study on smart heat radiating sheet for protecting electronic equipments on the ship", International Journal of Navigation and Port Research, vol. 35, no. 7, pp. 569-573, Jul. 2011. https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2011.35.7.569
- 김동일, 최동한, 김기만, "옻의 특징과 옻을 지지재로 사용한 전자파 흡수체의 두께에 따른 전파흡수 특성 분석", 한국항해항만학회지, 28, pp. 861-867, 2004년 12월.