- Volume 26 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Prediction of EFT/B Signal Transfer Characteristics in Mobile Charging Circuit
모바일 충전회로에서 EFT/B 신호의 전달특성 예측에 대한 연구
- Received : 2015.07.30
- Accepted : 2015.10.12
- Published : 2015.10.30
This paper presents a methodology and a model that can analyze the high frequency transfer characteristics from socket in the AC power port to the 5 V DC output port in the mobile charging circuit. This is to predict the output signals coming from the IEC(International Electrotechnical Commission) Standard(IEC 61000-4-4), EFT/B(Electric Fast Transient and Burst) immunity test for mobile charging circuit. Since the mobile charging circuit is energized from the AC power socket from the power line, it is necessary to know the high frequency transfer characteristics with activated AC power line. A simple CDN(Coupling-Decoupling Network) is designed and manufactured for measuring S-parameters of mobile charging circuit with and without AC power line activated. The result shows that the S-parameters of the specific mobile charging circuits are almost the same, independent of AC power line activation. Consequently, the S-parameters without AC line could be used to predict the output response to the EFT/B signals, and it was shown that the proposed methodology predicts the output responses quite accurately, which proves the validness of the methodology presented in this paper.
EFT/B Immunity Test;Mobile Charging Circuit;S-Parameter;AC Power Line
- Testing and Measurement Techniques-Electrical Fast Transient/Burst Immunity Test, IEC 61000-4-4 Standard, 2nd ed., 2004.
- David M, Pozar, Microwave Engineering, John Wiley & sons, 2009.
- Graziano, Cerri, Roberto De Leo, and Valter Mariani Primiani, "Electrical fast-transient test: Conducted and radiated disturbance determination by a complete source modeling", Electromagnetic Compatibility, IEEE Transactions on 43.1: 37-44, 2001.
- Corneliu, Ursachi, Elena Helerea, "Immunity to electrical fast transient pulses of computer systems", Applied and Theoretical Electricity(ICATE), 2014 International Conference on. IEEE, 2014.
- Ji, Zhang, et al. "Modeling injection of electrical fast transients into power and IO pins of ICs", Electromagnetic Compatibility, IEEE Transactions on 56.6: 1576-1584, 2014.
- Ming-Dou, Ker, et al. "New transient detection circuit for electrical fast transient(EFT) protection design in display panels", IC Design and Technology(ICICDT), 2010 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2010.
Supported by : 한국연구재단