- Volume 26 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Transceiver Design for Terminal Operating with Common Data Link on Ku-Band
Ku 대역 대용량 공용데이터링크용 RF 송수신기 설계
Jeong, Byeoung-Koo;Seo, Jung-Won;Ryu, Ji-Ho
- Received : 2015.09.25
- Accepted : 2015.11.16
- Published : 2015.11.30
In this paper, we designed a RF transceiver operating up to 200 km operating range and 45 Mbps data rate. The RF transceiver operates in Ku band and composed of up/down converter, high power amplifier, front-end elements. To satisfy the operating range of RF transceiver, 10W power amplifier was required and realized by using GaN power amplifier. Moreover, to mitigate mutual interference for different bandwidth signals due to the adaptive transmission speed control function, SAW filter bank structure was used. To verify system requirement satisfaction AWR simulation tool was used.
Ku-Band;Transceiver;Fractional-N;Spectrum Mask;SAW Fiter
- M. Moghavvemi, H. Ameri "Assemble a Ku-band frequency synthesizer", Microwaves & RF, pp. 80-85, Jan. 2009.
- 백호기, 정승명, 임재성, "네트워크중심작정을 위한 전술데이터링크 기술 동향", 정보과학회지, 28(7), pp. 59-69, 2010년 7월.
- Dean Banerjee, PLL Performance, Simulation, and Design, 2nd Ed., 2001.
- Behzad. Razavi, RF Microelectronics, Prentice Hall , pp. 32-64, 1998.
- B. Widrow, S. D. Stearns, Adaptive Signal Processing, Prentice Hall Inc., pp. 302-311, 1985.
- J. L. Pinto, I Darwazeh, "Effects of magnitude and phase distortion in 8-PSK systems on error vector magnitude measurements", Electronics Letters, vol. 37, issue 7, pp. 437-438, Mar. 2001. https://doi.org/10.1049/el:20010291