- Volume 26 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Reconfigurable Multiband FMCW Radar for Multipurpose Application
다목적활용을 위한 재구성이 가능한 다중대역 FMCW 레이다
- Received : 2015.10.16
- Accepted : 2015.11.30
- Published : 2015.12.31
Recently, there have been advancements in radar related material technology, circuit design techniques and architecture design techniques. These have led to developments in radars' performance while decreasing the costs. Many studies have been carried out to apply radars to multipurpose application. In this study, a reconfigurable S-/X- band radar structure for multipurpose application is proposed and implemented. This radar measures a
- Y. Lim, S. Nam, "Target-to-clutter ratio enhancement of images in through-the-wall radar using a radiation pattern-based delayed-sum algorithm", Journal of Electro- magnetic Engineering and Science, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 405-410, Dec. 2014. https://doi.org/10.5515/JKIEES.2014.14.4.405
- G. L. Carvat, L. C. Kempel, E. J. Rothwell, C. M. Coleman, and E. L. Mokole, "A through-dielectric radar ima- ging system", IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 58, no. 8, pp. 2594-2603, Aug. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2010.2050424
- Y. Yang, A. E. Fathy, "See-through-wall imaging using ultra wideband short-pulse radar system", in Proc. IEEE Antennas Propag. Soc. Int. Symp., pp. 334-337, 2005.
- B. Waldman, et al., "Pulsed frequency modulation techniques for high-precision ultra wideband ranging and positioning", in Proc. IEEE ICUWB, pp. 133-136, Sep. 2008.
- 곽은혁, 이용승, 김부균, "개구면 공유 구조를 가지는 S/X 이중 광대역 패치 안테나의 방사특성", 한국전자파학회논문지, 26(8), pp. 718-729, 2015년 8월.
- B. Kim, et al., "A dual-band FMCW radar for through-wall detection", in Proc. IEEE The 5-th APSAR, Sep. 2015.
- H. D. Griffiths, "The effect of phase and amplitude errors in FM radar", in IEE High Time-Bandwidth Product Waveforms in Radar Sonar Collq., London, U.K., pp. 9/1-9/5, 1991.
- B. Kim, et al., "Design of wideband coupled line DC block with compact size", IEICE Trans. Electron, vol. E97.C(9), pp. 915-917, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1587/transele.E97.C.915
Supported by : 한국연구재단