- Volume 15 Issue 6
본 연구는 2015년 5, 6월에 전국의 치과 의료기관에서 근무하고 있는 치과위생사 731명을 편의 추출하여 주관적 안녕감과 관련 요인을 파악하고자 설문조사를 실시하였다. 분석은 SPSS 18.0을 이용하였으며, 다음과 같은 결론을 얻었다. 일반적 특성 및 직무 특성에 따른 직무 만족도, 직업 정체성, 직무 몰입도, 여가 만족도를 분석한 결과 연령이 높을수록, 독신 상태보다는 혼인상태에서, 최종 학력이 높을수록, 직위가 높을수록, 월평균 급여가 많을수록 직무 만족도, 직업 정체성, 직무 몰입도가 높게 나타났다(p<0.05). 여가 만족도는 여성보다는 남성(3.63)이 높게 나타났고 최종학력이 높을수록 높게 나타나 대학원 졸업(3.89)에서 가장 높게 나타났으며, 한 달 운동 횟수가 많을수록, 월평균 음주 횟수가 3~5회(3.45)에서 가장 높게 나타났다(p<0.05). 치과위생사의 긍정경험지수에 영향을 미치는 요인을 분석한 결과 직무 만족도, 직업 정체성, 직무 몰입도, 여가 만족도가 긍정경험지수에 정(+)의 영향을 미치는 것으로 판단되었고(p<0.05,
Job commitment;Job identity;Job satisfaction;Leisure satisfaction;Subjective well-being
- Diener E: Subjective well-being. The science of happiness and a proposal for a national index. Am Psychol 55: 34-43, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.55.1.34
- Pan Y, Zinkhan G, Sheng S: The subjective well-being of nations, a role for marketing? J Macr 27: 360-369, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1177/0276146707307211
- Fischer JAV: Subjective well-being as welfare measure. Con Meth 35: 47-62, 2009.
- Sageva S: Correlates of avowed happiness. Psychol Bull 67: 294-406, 1967. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0024431
- Nisida G: Job satisfaction and response to incentives among china's urban workforce. J Socio Econ 37: 1921-1936, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socec.2008.02.008
- Ye JE: Is an office of the study of happiness. 731th ed. Samsung Economic Research Institute, pp.33-49, 2013.
- Lee MO: Factors influencing on job satisfaction, organizational commitment and cognitive happiness among dental hygienists. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Inje University, Gimhae, 2011.
- Yoon HS: Oral health status and cognitive happiness of the elderly. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Inje University, Gimhae, 2010.
- Diener E, Emmons RA: The independence of positive and negative affect. J Pers Soc Psychol 47: 1105-1117, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35184.108.40.2065
- Argyle M: The psychology of happiness. London, Routledge, pp.45-58, 1987.
- OECD: Subjective well-being. In how's life? Meas Wellbeing 12: 265-282, 2011.
- Choi J: Structural relationship among passion, basic psychological needs, and subjective well-being in athletes. Korean J Sport Sci 23: 599-614, 2014.
- Ko YN: The relationship between subjective well-being and psychological well-being in middle school students. J Sci Cul 5: 13-24, 2008.
- Lee JH: The relationship of teacher's burnout and subjective well-being with organizational commitment as a mediator. Korean J Med Educ 27: 143-164, 2010.
- Campbell A: Subjective measure of well being. Am Psychol 26: 97-115, 1976.
- Min HH: Influencing factors on happiness index in clinical dental hygienists. J Korean Soc Dent Hyg 15: 1-9, 2015. https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2015.15.01.1
- Moon SJ: Structural model of nurses' intentions of changing workplace. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Kyunghee University, Seoul, 2010.
- Choi HN: Factors associated with turnover intention of dental hygienist. J Dent Hyg Sci 10: 973-981, 2010.
- Hall RH: Professionalization and bureaucratization. Am Sociol Rev 33: 92-111, 1968. https://doi.org/10.2307/2092242
- Park JW: Study on the professional identity of social worker. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Seoul National University, Seoul, 1994.
- Kim KY: A study on the effect of occupational identity on the proactive behavior of hotel employee. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Kyoung-gi University, Seoul, 2015.
- Jackson SA, Marsh HW: Development and validation of scale to measure optimal experience. J Sport Exerc Psychol 18: 17-35, 1995.
- Choi JH: The effect of the worker's playfulness on intrinsic motivation and flow at work. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul, 2007.
- Jong MS: The relationship between education completion degree of an insurance assessment nurse, and occupational satisfaction and duty engagement. Unpublished master's thesis, Kyunghee University, Seoul, 2011.
- Beard JG, Ragheb MG: Measuring leisure satisfaction. J Leis Res 12: 20-33, 1980. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222216.1980.11969416
- Won HJ: An investigatory study on the relationship among leisure motivation, leisure attitude, leisure constraints as perceived by selected korean employees. Koran J Phys Educ 37: 369-386, 1998.
- Choi SY: Comparative analysis of difference in nurses' flexible working system and leisure activity. Unpublished master's thesis, Myungji University, Seoul, 2010.
- Retrieved March 19, 2015, from http://www.gallup.com/poll/182009/mood-world-upbeat-international-happiness-day.aspx(2015).
- Jung MK: Self-efficacy, job satisfaction and organizational commitment among dental workers according to their specified role type. Unpublished master's thesis, Inje University, Gimhae, 2013.
- Kim KN: A study on the effect of occupational identity on the proactive behavior of hotel employee. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Kyonggi University, Suwon, 2014.
- Kwon SS, Kim YS: A study of the relevant factors affecting the satisfaction of leisure activities among the dental technicians. Korean Dent Tech Assoc 30: 105-119, 2008.
- Kim KK: Speculation of the relation between the quality of like and leisure time welfare. Res Inst Sport Sci 1: 71-88, 2003.
- Lee SJ, Oh JL: The relations among women friendly organization culture, organization effectiveness, workplace and family conflict, and subjective well-being. J Asia Women 49: 7-40, 2010.
- Csikszentmihalyi M, Lefevre J: Optimal experience in work and leisure. J Pers Soc Psycol 56: 815-822, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35220.127.116.115
- Song SH: Difference between psychological happiness and job satisfaction of office worker's leisure activities. J Sport Sci 21: 69-78, 2009.
- Seong BH, Yoon SA: Definition of happiness and its determinants. Inst Brain Educ 6: 103-134, 2010.