- Volume 15 Issue 6
이 연구는 횡단면 조사연구로 Pender (1996)의 건강증진모형에 관한 선행 문헌고찰을 통해 청소년의 구강건강증진행위를 설명, 예측하는 가설적 모형을 구성하고, 모형의 적합성과 제시된 가설을 PLS 구조방정식 모형 분석을 통하여 검증하여 다음과 같은 결론을 얻을 수 있었다. 대안학교 고등학생의 구강건강증진행위에 미치는 영향에서 지각된 유익성, 통제의 소재, 자기 효능감, 자아 존중감이 높을수록 구강건강증진행위가 높아지는 것으로 나타났다. 간접효과를 검정한 결과에서는 주관적 구강건강상태가 좋을수록, 과거 구강건강관련행위를 잘할수록 구강건강증진행위가 높아지는 것으로 나타났다. Pender의 건강증진모형을 이용하여 구성한 대안학교 청소년의 구강건강증진 예측모형은 구강건강증진행위를 설명하고 예측하는 데 유용한 것으로 판단되었다. 따라서 향후에는 구강건강증진 예측모형에 입각한 구강건강증진방안이 개발되어야 할 것이다.
Alternative high school;Oral health promoting behavior;Pender's health promotion model;PLS (partial least square) structural equation model
- Jung EJ: A study on factors affecting the oral health promotion behavior of dental hygiene and non-dental hygiene students. J Dent Hyg Sci 10: 1-9, 2010.
- Stewart JE, Strack G, Graves P: Development of oral hygiene self-efficacy and outcome expectancy questionnaries. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 25: 337-342, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0528.1997.tb00951.x
- Kegeles SS: Some changes required to increase the public's utilization of preventive dentistry. J Public Health Dent 28: 19-26, 1968. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1752-7325.1968.tb03923.x
- Song SH: A study on the recognition and attitude of oral health in Korean college students. Unpublished master's thesis, Wonkwang University, Iksan, 2003.
- Rai A, Patnayakuni R, Seth N: Firm performance impacts of digitally enabled supply chain integration capabilities. MIS Quarterly 30: 225-246, 2006. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148729
- Yarcheski A, Mahon NE: A causal model of positive health practices: the relationship between approach and replication. Nurs Res 38: 88-93, 1989.
- Fardy PS, White RE, Calrk LT, et al.: Health promotion in minority adolescents: A health people 2000 pilot study. J Cardulm R 15: 65-72, 1995.
- Hwang JM, Han JH: A study on the oral health promotion behavior of high schoolers in a part. J Dent Hyg Sci 9: 197-202, 2009.
- Cohen J: Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. 2nd. Hillsdale Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, New Jersey, pp.25-26, 1988.
- Chin WW: The partial least squares approach for structural equation modeling. 1st. In: Marcoulides GA, ed. Modern methods for business research. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc, New Jersey, pp.295-336, 1998.
- Tenenhaus M, Vinzi VE, Chatelin YM, Lauro C: PLS path modeling. Comput Stat Data Anal 48: 159-205, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.csda.2004.03.005
- Kim SH, Lee JH: Test of a hypothetical model for health promoting behavior in school-aged children. J Korean Acad Child Health Nurs 14: 22-34, 2008.
- Im MY: Determinants of health promoting behavior of college students in Korea. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei National University, Seoul, 1998.
- Kim YM: Predictive factors of health promotion behaviors of industrial shift workers. Korean J Occup Health Nurs 11: 13-30, 2002.
- Kim SK, Kim YS: An oral health promotion behavior model for primary school children. J Korean Acad Oral Health 32: 563-574, 2008.
- Bae JS: A predictive model and factors influencing to the oral health promotion behaviors of elementary school students in rural area. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Chungnam National University, Daejeon, 2005.
- Kang SH, Jung EJ: A study on the relationship among stress, academic achievement and mental hygiene of high school students. J Educ Psychol 13: 405-424, 1999.
- Lee SH: A study on factors associated with the oral health promotion behaviors of college students. J Dent Hyg Sci 6: 187-192, 2006.
- Lee HS, Kim GS: Oral health behavior of economically active women in Chollabuck do, Republic of Korea: 2. oral preventive behavior. J Korean Acad Dent Health 23: 287-299, 1999.
- Oh YB, Lee HS, Kim SN: Children's dental health behavior in relation to their mother's socioeconomic factors and dental health beliefs. J Korean Acad Dent Health 18: 62-83, 1994.
- Pender NJ: Health promotion in nursing practice. 2nd ed. Appleton and Lange, Stanford, pp.201-289, 1987.
- Pender NJ: Expressing health through lifestyle pattern. Nurs Sci Q 3: 115-122, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1177/089431849000300306
- Kegeles SS: Why people seek dental care: a test of a conceptual formulation. J Health Hum Behav 4: 166-173, 1963. https://doi.org/10.2307/2948658