- Volume 40 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Method for Promoting Acceptance on Performance Management : Focusing on the Public Enterprises Practices
성과관리의 수용성 제고 방안 : 공기업사례를 중심으로
- Kim, Youn Sung (Inha University) ;
- Yoo, Hong Sung (Inha University) ;
- Kim, Sun Cheol (Incheon Port Authority)
- Received : 2014.12.03
- Accepted : 2015.02.10
- Published : 2015.02.28
This study drew performance management factors analyzed a causal link between acceptance and satisfaction of performance management to present the method for promoting acceptance on the performance management system that most of the public enterprises, government-affiliated organizations are implementing. To achieve this, qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis were conducted in parallel through in-depth case studies and surveys. The results of this study are as follows. First, the analysis of the performance management factors with preceding studies shows that performance management indicators, performance management operations and performance management communications. Second, from the causal relationship of performance management factors affecting performance management acceptance reveals that performance management operation has statistical significance. Third, the analysis of the effect of performance management factors on the management satisfaction shows that operation and indicator of the performance management have statistical significance and reflecting the performance indicators to business, adequacy of target level, training, system support and CEO's Leadership have been revealed as important variables to the management satisfaction. Fourth, the result of the analysis on casual connection between acceptance and satisfaction of the performance management shows that improving management acceptance has a direct impact on satisfaction because performance management receptiveness were deemed statistically significant. Fifth, the result of the in-depth case studies on improving performance management acceptance shows that public enterprises have been putting in an effort to design indicators and try to encourage internal member's involvement during the monitoring and evaluation. The quantitative analysis based on survey has turned out that performance management operation and performance management indicators have statistical significance. The qualitative analysis by in-depth analysis shows that public enterprises put a lot of effort to performance management indicators and communication between internal members. As a result, commitment to performance management operation is required to improve the performance management acceptance. In other words, a detailed implementation plan for training, information system support, and CEO's leadership has to be established and ought to be pushed.
Supported by : 인하대학교
- 강영철, "성과관리제도의 수용성에 미치는 영향요인 분석:조직구조, 조직문화, 성과지표를 중심으로", 정책분석평가학회보, 제18권, 제3호(2008), pp.123-152.
- 권오준, 공공부문 BSC 시스템 수용에 관한 실증연구, 단국대학교 대학원 박사학위 논문, 2008.
- 남창우, 이명숙, 공공부분의 BSC 수용성과 조직성과 영향분석, 서울행정학회 춘계학술대회 발표논문집, 2008.
- 박태환, 성과관리제도 수용성의 영향요인에 대한 연구, 경기대학교 행정대학원, 석사학위논문, 2013.
- 배귀희, 주요 국가의 인사제도 개혁 비교 분석:공무원의 수용성 중심으로, 한국행정연구원 연구보고서, 2005.
- 이석환, 조주연, "성과평가제도의 수용성에 영향을 미치는 요인에 대한 연구:평가체계요인과 내부동기요인을 중심으로", 한국사회와 행정연구, 제20권, 제4호(2010), pp.269-291.
- 채서일, 사회과학조사 방법론, 학현사, 2003.
- 하상근, "정책집행의 불응요인에 관한 연구: 공공기관에서의 성과급 제도를 중심으로", 한국정책학회보, 제14권, 제4호(2005), pp.1-27.
- Duncan, J.W., Organization Behavior, Boston :Houghton Mifflin Company, 1981.
- Julnes, P.L. and M. Holzer, "Promoting the utilization of Performance Measures in Public Organization," Public Administration Review, Vol.61, No.6(2001), pp.693-708. https://doi.org/10.1111/0033-3352.00140
- Nunnally, J.C., Psychometric Theory, New York, McGrae-Hill Book Company, 1978.