The Journal of Korea Institute of Information, Electronics, and Communication Technology (한국정보전자통신기술학회논문지)
- Volume 8 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Traffic Accident Analysis using Fuzzy Rules
퍼지규칙을 이용한 교통사고분석
- Park, Kwang-Che (Department of Electronics Engineering of Chosun University) ;
- Bae, Cheol-Soo (Department of biomedical Engineering of Catholic Kwan-Dong University)
- Received : 2015.01.10
- Accepted : 2015.02.05
- Published : 2015.02.28
Nowdays, in order to reduce recent traffic accident the traffic accident research which uses IT techniques is plentifully advanced. But, when running away traffic accident occurs, the assault vehicle the searching is difficult very from site. Respected a traffic accident investigation scientification RFID techniques and type expense to use an ubiquitous theory constructs the traffic accident preventive system which is efficient the algorithm which proposed. Especially in this paper, It simulated that every hour changes road follows produces the optimum traffic safety speed which in situation and weather condition.
Supported by : Chosun University
- A. David and P. Jean, "Computer vision: A modern approach, Prentice-Hall, USA, Vol.16, No.11, 2011.
- J.Y. Choi, K.S. Sung and Y.K. Yang, "Multiple Vehicles Detection and Tracking based on Scale-Invariant Feature Transform," Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference, pp.528-533, 2007.
- Koller Dieter, Joseph Weber, and Jitendra Malik. "Robust multiple car tracking with occlusion reasoning." Proceedings of the third European conference on Computer vision, Springer-Verlag New York, Inc., Vol.1, pp.189-196, 1994.
- L. Vasu and D.M. Chandler, "Vehicle tracking using a human-vision-based model of visual similarity," Image Analysis & Interpretation (SSIAI), 2010 IEEE Southwest Symposium on. IEEE, pp.37-40, 2010.
- S.L Lee and D.H. Cho, "Efficient data association for multiple vehicles tracking," Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol.263, pp.2426-2431, 2013.
- D. Comaniciu and P. Meer, "Mean shift: a robust approach toward feature space analysis," Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions on, Vol.24, No.5, pp.603-619,2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/34.1000236
- A. Yilmaz, O. Javed and M. Shah, "Object Tracking: A Survey," Acm Computing Surveys(CSUR), Vol.38, No.4, pp.13, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1145/1177352.1177355
- IF Akyildiz, W Su, Y Sankarasubramaniam, E Cayirci, "A survey on Sensor networks," Communications Magazine, IEEE, Aug. 2002.
- Holger Karl, Andreas Willig, "A short survey of wireless sensor networks," TKN Technical Report TCK-03-018, Oct. 2003.
- CitySense: http://citysense.net/
- You-Sik Hong, Cheol-Soo Bae "Traffic Accident Analysis using Fuzzy Ruies Proceeding of 2009 KIIECT Conference, Vol.2 No.2 Oct, 2009