- Volume 15 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Experiment to Calculate the Dosage of Radiopharmaceutical Products during the Bone Scan Tests
Bone Scan 검사 시 실제 환자에게 투여되는 용량 계산을 위한 실험
- Received : 2014.12.22
- Accepted : 2015.02.26
- Published : 2015.04.28
In this experiment, we are to know the administered radioactivity in the actual patients by measuring the remained radioactivity when administering the isotope with noted MDP, the radiopharmaceutical product, to 50 visited patients for the bone scan, confirmed the radioactivity administered to actual patients. We confirmed the actual administered amount of remained radioactivity in the syringe and 3-way by using a gauger after administering the isotope with MDP noted via 3-way with 50 patients maintaining 3-way after CT or MRI among the visited patients for the bone scan in the department of nuclear medicine. As a result of radioactivity in the 3-way and syringe pre and post injection of radiopharmaceutical products in 50 patients, average radioactivity of pre-injection is 31.75 mCi, average remained radioactivity in the syringes after injection is 1.22 mCi, and the average remained radioactivity in 3-way after injection is 0.95 mCi. The average of actual administered radioactivity is 29.57, so it is obvious that average 2.18 mCi was administered for less than the dosage that we initially intended to inject. When determining the dosage in view of the radioactivity that remains in the 3-way with the syringe, it would be possible to accurately dose the desired dosage to be administered to actual patients.
Bone Scan;Nuclear Medicine
- 중앙암등록본부, 국가암등록통계, 2011.
- 안병철, "뼈전이의 방사성동위원소 통증치료", 핵의학회지, 제40권, 제2호, pp.82-89, 2006.
- 정준기, 이명철, 고창순핵의학, 고려의학, pp.1-2, pp.509-510, pp.701-702, 2008.
- 박성옥, 안성민, 유광열, NUCLEAR MEDICINE SCIENCE, 보문서원, pp.460-461, 2008.
- V. T. JrDevita, S. Hellman, and S. A. Rosenberg, Cancer, principles and practice of oncology, 5th ed. Philadelphia, NewYork, p.2570, 1997.
- R. J. Troell and D. J. Terris, "Detection of metastases from head and neck cancers," Laryngoscope, Vol.105, No.247, 1995.
- 핵의학 교육 연구회, 고려의학, pp.260-262, 1997.
- 대한방사선기술학회, 핵의학기술학, 신광출판사, pp.29-33, 1997.
- 도용호, 김계환, 이홍재, "소아 핵의학 검사 시 사용되는 방사성의약품의 양 산출 기준 조사", 핵의학기술학회, 제14권, 제1호, pp.47-50, 2009.