- Volume 27 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Comparative Study on Creativity·Personality in Creativity·Personality Model Schools and Public schools
창의·인성모델학교와 일반학교의 창의·인성 비교 연구
- Jang, Ju-Sic (Hoalchun Elementary School) ;
- Yoo, Pyung-Kil (Busan National Education University) ;
- Kang, Beodeul (Pukyong National University)
- Received : 2015.02.09
- Accepted : 2015.03.06
- Published : 2015.04.30
The purpose of this study was to analyze students' creative personality within creativity personality model schools and public schools in order to investigate effects on of the management of Creativity Personality Model School. The objects of this study were different 4~6th grade classes in two Elementary schools located in Gyeongsangnam-do G city. The experimental group was composed of 301 students Y Elementary school and the comparative group was composed of 231 students G Elementary school. Before carrying out the study, both groups took the preliminary examination about their creative personality. After three months, the experiment group and the comparison group took the post examination to compare and analyze the results. The results of this study were as follows: It was observed that the management of Creativity Personality Model School would have meaningful effects to improve the creative personality of students. A important factor was that operated a variety program of creative personality, such as 'Rainbow School' and 'Rainbow Experiential learning'. Through this study, it seemed to conclude that the management of Creativity Personality Model School was more effective on improving students' creative personality.
- Hah, Ju-Hyun(2010). The development of Creative Personality Scale, Korean Educational Psychology Association, 14(2), 187-210.
- Jung, Min-Hwa(2013). A Comparative Analysis of Teacher Culture between Creativity Character Model School and General School in Elementary School. A master's thesis. Graduate School of Education, Kyungnam University.
- Jung, Ok-Bun(2006). Social Emotion Development, Seoul: Hakjisa.
- Kang, Beodeul, et al.(2014). A Study on Students', Parents', and Teachers' Change of Perception on Creativity and Character Education through Operation of Creativity and Character Model School. Journal of Fisheries and Marine Science Education, 26(2), 257-269. https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2014.26.2.257
- Kang, Hoo Dong(2012). The effects of creativity & character education on elementary English education. Primary English Education, 18(1), 173-196.
- Kim, Young-Jun(2012). The Effect of Goldberg Machines Program on Primary Learner's Creative Personality : Focused on Gifted Students in Inventions. A master's thesis. Graduate School of Education, Gyeongsang National University.
- KOFAC(2010). An Introduction Creativity.Personality Education,
- Lee, Eun-Sung(2011). A Study on Educational Programs and Perception Levels of School Parents for Holistic Creativity and Character Education. Journal of Holistic Education, 16(3), 101-119.
- Lee, Hee-Joo(2005). Development and application of the cognitive creativity training program for children. A doctor's thesis. Graduate School of Education, Busan National University.
- Lee, Jung-Ae(2012). The Effects of the Teaching Plan for the Creativity and Character on the Creative Ability and the Science-related Attitude of the Third Grade Students. A master's thesis. Graduate School of Education, Korea National University of Education.
- Lee, Kyung-Hwa, et al.(2013). Analysis of outcomes and development task in Creativity.Personality Education. The Korean Foundation for the Advancement of Science and Creativity(KOFAC).
- Lee, Kyung-Hwa, et al.(2014). Analysis of the National Assessment of Educational Achievement in Creativity.Personality Model schools and Public Schools, The Journal of Korean Education, 41(2), 139-156.
- Ministry of Education(2014). http://www.moe.go.kr/
- Ministry of Education and Science Technology(2010). Basic plan for creativity.character education.
- Moon, Hyun-Jung(2013). The Effect of Creative Instant Challenge Activities on Inventively Gifted Elementary School Students' Creative Attitude. A master's thesis. Graduate School of Education, Busan National Education University.
- Moon, Yong-Lin(2010). Now is creativity character education Science & Creativity,2010.February. 6-9.
- Nam, Yun-sun(2013). The effects of science education emphasized on the creativity and character upon the creativity and science-related attitude. A master's thesis. Graduate School of Education, Busan National Education University.
- Son, Jung-Su, et al.(2010). Activation Plan on Creativit y Personality Education of School Curriculum, Busan Education Development Project Report.