- Volume 39 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Approximate Multi-Objective Optimization of A Wall-mounted Monitor Bracket Arm Considering Strength Design Conditions
강도조건을 고려한 벽걸이 모니터 브라켓 암의 다중목적 근사최적설계
- Doh, Jaehyeok (School of Mechanical Engineering, Yonsei Univ.) ;
- Lee, Jongsoo (School of Mechanical Engineering, Yonsei Univ.)
- Received : 2014.12.19
- Accepted : 2015.03.19
- Published : 2015.05.01
In this study, an approximate multi-objective optimization of a wall-mounted monitor bracket arm was performed. The rotation angle of the bracket arm was determined considering the inplane degree of freedom. We then formulated an optimization problem on maximum stress and deflection. Analyses of mean and design parameters were conducted for sensitivity regarding performance with orthogonal array and response surface method (RSM). RSM models of objective and constraint functions were generated using central composite (CCD) and D-optimal design. The accuracy of approximate models was evaluated through
Approximate Optimization;Central Composite Design;D-optimal design;Response Surface Method;NSGA-II;Parameter Study;ANOM;Bracket Arm
- Jung, S. and Kim, M., 2014, "Robust Rear Center-Hinge Bracket Optimization Based on Taguchi Method," Trans. Korean Soc. Auto. Eng., Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 203-209. https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2014.22.3.203
- Han, P.K. and Lee, J., 2009, A Response Surface Based Sequential Approximate Optimization Using Constrai-nt-Shifting Analogy, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. 23, pp. 1911-1923 https://doi.org/10.1007/s12206-009-0301-z
- Fowlkes, William Y., 1995, "Engineering Methods for Robust Product Design," Addison-Wesley, pp. 211-220.
- Park, S. H., 1995, "Modern Design of Experiments," Minyongsa, pp. 453-504.
- Triefenbach, F., 2008, "Design of Experiments: The D-optimal Approach and Its Implementation As a Computer Algorithm," Degree Thesis, Department of Computing Science, Umea University, Sweden.
- Hong, K. J., Jeon, K. K., Cho. Y. S., Choi, D. H. and Lee, S. J., 2000, "A Study on the Construction of Response Surface for Design Optimization," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol.24, No. 6, pp. 1408-1418.
- Deb K., Pratap A., Agarwal S. and Meyarivan T., 2002, "A Fast and Elitist Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm: NSGA-II," IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 182-197. https://doi.org/10.1109/4235.996017
- HyperMesh User Guide, Version 11.0 2010, Altair Engineering Inc., Troy, MI.
- ABAQUS User's Manual Version 6.12, 2012, Dassault Systemes Simulia, Inc., Providence, RI.
- Lee, J. and Ahn, B., 2006, "DOE Based Robust Optimization Considering Tolerance Bands of Design Parameters," JSME Series C, Vol. 49, No. 4, pp. 1223-1231. https://doi.org/10.1299/jsmec.49.1223
- Nam, H., 2005, "Six Sigma Robust Design of Composite Hand for LCD Glass Transfer Robot," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 455-451. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2005.29.3.455
- SAS user's manual version 9.4, 2013. SAS Institute Cary, NC.