- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Convergence of MPLS applied SDN to Optimize IPTV Broadcast Transmission for IPv6 and IPv4
IPv6와 IPv4 환경에서 IPTV 전송 최적화 위한 SDN을 응용한 MPLS
- Received : 2015.02.10
- Accepted : 2015.03.12
- Published : 2015.04.30
SDN (Software Defined Network) technology, hardware and network control functions should be separated independently of existing switches or routers and data transfer functions and are also refers to a separate network architecture that can develop and run. When planning a network and designed to reflect the network control function by applying the SDN may reflect the resources efficiently. In this study, one people suggest Applications SDN, which offer an absolutely necessary part of a coded program that combines the benefits of the existing IOS (Combined Benefits) applying the model to complete the Controller part through the MPLS IOS. The OpenFlow Controller is a command to the router LER(Label Edge Router), and transmits the packet in accordance with the command to the destination according to the EXP bit. To configure TCP / IP to the IOS through the optimized coding. Using the OpenFlow protocol controller transmits an encapsulation header as defined in the MPLS packet.
- Theophilus Benson et. al., "Network Traffic Characteristics of Data Centers in the Wild", IMC'10, Nov. 2010.
- Draft Recommendation of Y.FNsdn-fm, "Requirement of Formal Specification and Verification Methods for SDN", ITU-T, 2012.
- N. Handigol et al., "Where is the Debugger for My Software-defined Network?", HotSDN, Aug. 2012, pp. 55-60.
- A. Voellmy and P. Hudak. "Nettle: Functional Reactive Programming of OpenFlow Networks", PADL, Jan. 2011.
- X. Xiao, "Providing Quality of Service in the Internet", Michigan State University, Feb. 2000.
- M. Canini et al., "A NICE Way to Test OpenFlow Applications", NSDI, Apr. 2012.
- Glen Ragoonanan, "Infrastructure and SDN Transport Forum", SDN & OPENFLOW World Congress 2013.
- Justin Dustzadeh, "End-to-End SDN: Carrier and Datacenter Networks," SDN & OPENFLOW World Congress 2013. 10.