- Volume 19 Issue 4
If the Visual Aids(light wave signs) is not supplied the general power it is using solar power system. These power supply systems, the role of the charge/discharge control is very important. Introduction of IT(AIS etc.) for the effective management of the AtoN(Aids to Navigation) is a Visual Aids has been added to the device using the power to charge/discharge control, the need increases. The current charge/discharge controller is attached to the inside of the AtoN and checks on and verification of the maritime environment, depending on the difficulty. In order to resolve these issues in this paper, the Bluetooth module is mounted on the inside of the charge/discharge controller and proposed a possible system monitoring at close range. Advantage of the system implemented is a simple configuration and low installation cost. In addition, it can be applied to a variety of AtoN. Also, it has been able to check the real-time status information of the charge/discharge controller at a short distance in to reduce inspection costs, and reduce risk factors that might occur during check.
Charge and discharge controller;AtoN;Mobile;Monitoring system
- Korea Association of AIDS to Navigation, AtoN information [Internet]. Available: http://www.kaan.or.kr/m2/s1/s1.php.
- H. Y. Kwon, T. H. Hong and G. K Park, "The Study of lantern-lighting in navigational aids system and the view of its hereafter technical development," in Proceeding of the 2003 Spring Conference on The Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, pp. 117-123, 2003.
- J. S. Han, H. M. Jee, J. U Kim and S. B. Gang, "Technology Trends of aids to navigation LED lanterns," Journal of the Korean Institute of Electrical and Electronic Material Engineers, vol. 25, no. 7, pp. 29-37, Aug. 2012. https://doi.org/10.4313/JKEM.2012.25.1.29
- J. H. Jung, H. D. Gwon, H. J. Kim and C. H. You, "Analysis of the optical properties of AtoN integrated LED lanterns," in Proceeding of the 2013 Spring Conference on The Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical, pp. 124-125, 2013.
- J. H. Park, Easy Solar Power, 3th ed. SEOUL, SEOUL: Munundang Pub., ch. 6, pp. 252-254, 2013.
- Morningstar manufacturer of the inverter and solar controller. 2014-2015 product catalog [Internet]. Available: http://www.morningstarcorp.com/products/
- Ltd. Newmarine Engineering. marine AtoN power controller [Internet]. Available: http://www.newmarine.co.kr/03_sub/0303.asp?code=m332
- Ltd. Woori Marine. Charge Controller [Internet]. Available: http://www.woorimarine.com/product/item.asp?id=17
- Korea Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport. "AtoN power controller standard specifications(Bulletin No. 2012-504)," April 16. 2012.
- Korea Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries. IT marine transportation system. AtoN intensive management system [Internet]. Available: http://www.mof.go.kr/policydata.do.
- J. H. Jung, J. K. Kim, J. U. Kim, H. J. Lee and H. Kim, "Investigation of power supply systems for Aids to Navigation," in Proceeding of the 2005 Autumn Conference on The Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, pp. 137-140, 2005.
- S. H. Ye and S. H. Han, "Indoor environment monitoring system using short-range wireless communication in mobile devices," The Journal of the Korean Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 2167-2173, Sep. 2013. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2013.17.9.2167
- Inc. BodyMedia. BodyMedia FIT. [Internet]. Available: http://www.bodymedia.com/?whence=
- JNHuaMao Technology Company. Blue-tooth 4.0 BLE module Data sheet [Internet]. Available: http://www.jnhuamao.cn/bluetooth.asp?ID=1
- MSL Technology. MSL-SBM-Series [Internet]. Available: Technologyhttp://www.msltechnology.com/bbs.php?table=menu2_1_KOR&where=ALL&search_step=1&category=type6&query=view&uid=3&p=1