- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Region of Interest Extraction Method and Hardware Implementation of Matrix Pattern Image
매트릭스 패턴 영상의 관심 영역 추출 방법 및 하드웨어 구현
- Received : 2014.12.23
- Accepted : 2015.02.16
- Published : 2015.04.30
This paper presents the region of interest pattern image extraction method on a display printed matrix pattern. Proposed method can not use conventional method such as laser, ultrasonic waves and touch sensor. It searches feature point and rotation angle using luminance and pattern reliable feature points of input image, and then it extracts region of interest. In order to extract region of interest, we simulate proposed method using pattern image written various angles on display panel. The proposed method makes progress using the OpenCV and the window program, and was designed using Verilog-HDL and was verified through the FPGA Board(xc6vlx760) of Xilinx.
Matrix Pattern Image;Feature Point;Region of Interest;Hardware Implementation
- Shaila S Math, Manjula R. B, S.S. Manvi, Paul Kaunds "A usability survey of a contents-based video retrieval system by combining digital video and an electronic bulletin board," The Internet and Higher Education, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 251-262, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iheduc.2005.06.005
- Global Industry Analysts, Inc. (2012, July). Interactive Whiteboard (IWB): A Global Strategic Business Report. [Online]. Available: http://news.yahoo.com/globalinteractivewhiteboard- market-reach-us-1-85-110251568.html.
- Eunsang Ko, Yang Won Rhee, Chang Woo Lee, "Implementation of Commercial IWB Interface using Image Processing," Journal of the Korea industrial information systems society, vol.17, no.6, pp.19-24, 2012.
- Yoshiki Takeoka, Takashi Miyaki, Jun Rekimoto, "Z-touch: an infrastructure for 3d gesture interaction in the proximity of tabletop surfaces," ACM International Conference on Interactive Tabletops and Surfaces, pp.91-94, 2010.
- Jamie Shotton, Andrew Fitzgibbon, Mat Cook, Toby Sharp, Mark Finocchio, Richard Moore, Alex Kipman, Andrew Blake, "Real-time human pose recognition in parts from single depth images," Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, vol. 56, no. 1, pp.116-124, 2011.
- Cheolha Kim, Pen-type position input device, KR Patent KR-10-2004-0005190, 2005. 8.
- G. Wolber, "Digital Image Warping," IEEE Computer Society Press, 1990.
Grant : 차세대 스마트 전자소자 핵심기술 사업팀