- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Proposal of Smart era Online Learning Model with BigData
빅데이터를 접목한 스마트시대 온라인 학습 모델의 제안과 실증
Park, Jae-Chun;Lee, Doo-Young;Kuk, Sung-Hee
- Received : 2014.12.03
- Accepted : 2015.01.05
- Published : 2015.04.30
This paper is studying for New Online Learning Model on Smart digital era. It can expect the result of learning degree on Online Learning Class. Using 7-factors of Online Class's operating policy, make the expectation model by 'decision tree' method. And through applying another class, we can getting a generality. Finally, Over the traditional Online Class model, we can take the real-time status of Online class learning degree. It is useful both students and teacher. It is the one of 'Smart learning Model'.
- J. W. Yoon, "the introduction of Smart Media era and develop", Korea Society Broadcast Engineers Magazine, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 10-22, Jan. 2013.
- Lee, Jong-Man, "What Drives a Successful e-Learning: Focusing on the Critical Factors Influencing e-Learning Satisfaction", Korea Jounal of Business Administration, vol.24, no. 4, pp. 2245-2257, Aug. 2011.
- Doo Young Lee, "A Study on the Improvement of Online Education Model", M.S. dissertation, INHA University, 2014.
- Jae Chun Park, Internet Story, 1th ed. INHA Univ, 2013.
- Tim O'REILLY, "What Is Web 2.0: Design Patterns and Business Models for the Next Generation of Software", COMMUNICATIONS & STRATEGIES, no. 65, 1st quarter 2007, p. 17.
- Akshay Java, Tim Finin, Xiaodan Song, Belle Tseng, "Why We Twitter: Understanding Microblogging Usage and Communities", 9th WEBKDD and 1st SNA-KDD Workshop '07 , August 12, 2007, San Jose, California , USA.
Supported by : 인하대학교