- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study of Load Tolerance Node using Load-balance in Mobile Ad hoc Networks
모바일 애드 혹 네트워크에서 로드 밸런스를 이용한 분산 노드 설정에 관한 연구
Oh, Dong-Keun;Oh, Young-Jun;Lee, Kang-Whan
- Received : 2014.12.17
- Accepted : 2015.01.29
- Published : 2015.04.30
Mobile Ad hoc Network(MANET) consists of a node that has mobility. In MANET, the node has routing, the node builds a network of their own, no dependent infrastructure. Topology are exchanged due to node mobility in MANET. For reducing the change of topology, hierarchical network algorithm has been investigated. In hierarchical network, cluster member node communicates through cluster head node. When the load-balancing of cluster head node is exceed, assigned cluster member node can't communicate with base station. To solve this problem, we proposed Load Tolerance algorithm. The proposed algorithm, when cluster member node can't send a message by cluster head node that exceed load-balancing, then the cluster member node sends a message by selected load tolerance node. Through a simulation, the proposed algorithm improves packet delivery ratio in cluster routing.
Mobile ad hoc network;Load-balancing;Cluster;Distributed routing
- Jiajia Liu, Xiaohong Jiang, Hiroki Nishiyama, Ryu Miura, Nei Kato, Naoto kadowaki, "Optimal Forwarding Games in mobile Ad Hoc Networks with Two-Hop f-cast Relay", Selected Areas in Communications, IEEE Journal on, Volume: 30, Issue: 11, Page(s): 2169-2179, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSAC.2012.121209
- P. Manickam, T. Guru Baskar, M. Girija, Dr. D. Manimegalai, "Performance Comparisons of Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks", International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN), Vol. 3, No. 1, pp 98-106, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5121/ijwmn.2011.3109
- Young-jun Oh, Dong-keun Oh, Kang-whan Lee, "A Study Optimal Path Availability Clustering Algorithm in Ad Hoc Network", Future Information Communication Technology and Applications Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol. 235, pp 689-696, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-6516-0_77
- Ratish Agarwal, Dr. Mahesh Motwani, "Survey of cluster of clustering algorithms for M International journal on Computer Science and Engineering, vol.1(2), pp.98-104, 2009.
- Xinbing Wang, Xiaojun Lin, Qingsi Wang, Wentao Luan, "Mobility Increase the Connectivity of Wireless Networks", IEEE/ACM TRANSACTIONS ON NETWORKING, vol. 21, no. 2, Page(s): 440-454, APRIL 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNET.2012.2200260
- Wenyuan Xu, Ke Ma, Wade Trappe, Yanyong Zhang, "Jamming Sensor Networks: Attack and Defense Strategies", Network, IEEE, Volume: 20, Issue: 3, Page(s): 41-47, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/MNET.2006.1637931
- Jaejoon Lee, Jaesung Lim, "Effective and Efficient Jamming Based on Routing in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks", IEEE Communication Letters, vol. 16, Issue:11, Page(s): 1903-1906, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/LCOMM.2012.091712.121811
- Amis A.D, Prakash R, Vuong T.H.P, Huynh D.T, "Max-min d-cluster formation in wireless ad hoc networks", INFOCOM 2000. Nineteenth Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies. Proceedings. IEEE, vol.1, Page(s): 32-41, 2000.
- Sungun Kim, Kangwhan Lee, "A study on the advanced inference routing network scheme for RODMRP", International Conference on Advanced language Processing and Web Information Technology, Page(s):437-443, 2008.
- Young-jun Oh, Kang-whan Lee, "Energy conserving routing algorithm based on the direction for Mobile Ad-hoc network", PROCEEDINGS CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 870-873, 2013.
- Mitsuo Gen, Runwei Cheng, Lin lin, "Backbone Network Models", in Network Models and Optimization : Multiobjective Genetic Alogrithm Approach, Springer, ch.4, pp.246-257, 2008.
Supported by : 정보통신산업진흥원, 한국연구재단