- Volume 29 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Prioritization of Sectional Switchgear Replacement for Intelligent Distribution Automation in Distribution System
배전지능화 시스템을 위한 배전계통 구분개폐기 교체 우선순위 결정에 관한 연구
- Received : 2015.06.30
- Accepted : 2015.08.13
- Published : 2015.09.30
Intelligent distribution automation system includes operating a switchgear of distribution system remotely when switchgear are not available to operate quickly. This system makes it possible to reduce the interrupt time. It also aims to improve the reliability of customers. Currently, Intelligent distribution automation improves the reliability by replacing manual switchgear, which is installed as sectional switchgear. However the prioritization of the replacement for the switchgear is required for its intellectualization. Many studies have been conducted related with prioritization of switchgear replacement. But it is difficult to interpret and apply to the power distribution system. That is because most of the studies just considers customer numbers for prioritizing the replacement. In this paper presents an algorithm to determine the intelligent swichgear replacement priority considering customer number, load quantity and interruption cost. Further, this algorithm is verified by using system reliability index.
- "Intelligent Power Distribution Long-term Master Plan for achieving Global Top Distribution Tech.", KEPCO, 2014.3.
- "Distribution Engineering", KIEE, Bookshill, 2008.
- "Goldbook - Design of Reliable Industrial and Commercial Power Systems", IEEE, IEEE Std 493-2007.
- N. H. Cho, J. H. Oh, B. N. Ha, H. H. Lee, "The Switch Installation Criteria For Satisfying Future Reliability Goal", The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol. 51A, No. 9, pp. 433-440, 2002.9.
- J. F. Moon, H. S. Chai, J. C. Kim, "Trends and Expected Performance of Intelligent Power Distribution Technology", The Proceedings of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, Vol. 29, No. 1, pp. 34-39, 2015.1.
- R. Billinton, "Reliability Evalutation of Power Systems, 2nd Edition", Plenum Press, New York, 1984.
- K. H. Lee, "Establishment and Prospects of Intelligent Power Distribution Master Plan", Journal of the Electric World, KIEE, No. 451, pp. 77-86, 2014.7.
- H. S. Chai, H. S. Shin, S. M. Cho, J. F. Moon, J. C. Kim, "Study on the algorithm for the Reasonable Switch Automation Rate with Customer Interruption Cost and Reliability Evaluation", The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol. 62, No. 4, pp. 467-473, 2013.4. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2013.62.4.467
Supported by : 숭실대학교