- Volume 29 Issue 9
This paper presents a current sensorless maximum torque control of a synchronous reluctance motor drive. Stator current and current angle vs. maximum torque are obtained using measured d-axis and q-axis inductances. Then, d and q-axis stator voltage references for current sensorless maximum torque control are calculated from stator voltage equations. The proposed method is verified by simulation results comparing with conventional method.
Synchronous Reluctance Motor;Maximum Torque;Magnetic Saturation;Current Sensorless
- C. Mademlis, "Compensation of magnetic saturation in maximum torque to current vector controlled synchronous reluctance motor drives", IEEE Trans. on EC, vol.18, no.3, pp. 379-385, 2003.
- J. Nakatsugawa, Y. Kawabata, T. Endoh, M. Kitamura, and J. Kaneda, "A fundamental investigation about maximum torque control of synchronous reluctance motor", PCC 2002, pp. 704-709, 2002.
- K. Ide, A. Yamazaki, S. Morimoto, and H. Iura, "Position sensorless control for synchronous reluctance machine based on instantaneous power optimization", IECON 2011, pp. 1977-1982, 2011.
- M.-H. Shin, "A Maximum Torque Control of Synchronous Reluctance Motors Considering Magnetic Saturation", Journal of KIIEE, vol. 28, no. 10, pp. 89-94, 2014.
- T. Matsuo and T. A. Lipo, "Current sensorless field oriented control of synchronous reluctance motor," IEEE IAS93, pp. 672--678. 1993.
- Soltani, J. and Abootorabi Zarchi, H., "Robust optimal speed tracking control of a current sensorless synchronous reluctance motor drive using a new sliding mode controller," PEDS 2003. pp. 474-479, 2003.
- H.-K. Chiang, C.-A. Chen, B.-R. Lin, and K.-S. Hsu, "Current sensorless integral variable structure controller of synchronous reluctance motor," IPEMC 2006.
- C.-A. Chen, H.-K. Chiang, B.-R. Lin and C.-H. Tseng "Sliding Mode Grey Speed Control of Synchronous Reluctance Motor Current Sensorless Drive," IEEE, ICICIC07, 2007.
- C.-A. Chen, H.-K. Chiang, and B.-R. Lin, "Current sensorless synchronous reluctance motor speed drive with the novel fuzzy sliding mode control", 3rd IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, pp.449-454, 2008.
- C.-A. Chen, H.-K. Chiang, and B.-R. Lin, "The novel adaptive sliding mode control for current sensorless synchronous reluctance motor speed drive," ICIT 2008. pp. 1-6, 2008.
- M.-H. Shin, "Considerations on the Performance of Current Sensorless Control of a Synchronous Reluctance Motor", Journal of KIIEE, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 61-65, 2012.
- K.-I. Woo, "Torque Characteristics Analysis of Synchronous Reluctance Motor by Winding Function Theory", Journal of KIIEE, vol. 25, no. 7, pp. 26-31, 2011.
Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교