- Volume 29 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on Current Status Survey and Utilization of Emergency Generator Installation
비상발전기 설치 실태조사 및 활용 방안에 대한 고찰
Lim, Hyun-Sung;Han, Un-Ki;Jung, Jin-Soo;Park, Chan-Eom;Song, Young-Sang;Choi, Jong-Soo
- Received : 2014.08.05
- Accepted : 2014.08.20
- Published : 2015.10.30
Recently, the power supply situation has deteriorated and the plan has issued to utilize of emergency generators for securing standby power. If a part of Emergency Generators was utilized by peak shaving, it can be avoiding over-investment in supply power facility. In this paper we investigate management of Emergency Generator and understand the current situation. So, we verify demand response resource possibility of Emergency Generator.
Emergency Generator;Power Resource Possibility;Peak Shaving
- MOTIE, The Sixth Basic Plan of Electrical Supply and Demand, 2013.
- KESCO, Emergency Generator Installation Status, 2013.06.
- KEPCO, A Study on Utilization of Customer Owned Generators for Demand Side Management, 2011.12.
- Clifford L. Hayden, Peak shaving via Emergency Generator, IEEE, 1979.
- J.M.Daley, R.Castenschiol, Utilizing Emergency & Standby Power for Peak Shaving, IEEE Trans. on IA, No.1, Jan/Feb, 1982.