- Volume 29 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study of Contact Resistance Test Considered with Measurement Uncertainty for Electric Bus Couplers with Battery-Swapping System
측정불확도를 고려한 배터리 교환형 전기버스용 접속기 접촉저항 평가에 관한 연구
- Received : 2015.07.24
- Accepted : 2015.08.25
- Published : 2015.10.30
Many people think that Electric Vehicles(EVs) is the best method to resolve the problems of running out of fossil fuels. But EVs take long time for charging. So, EVs with battery swapping systems(EVBS) are developed to resolve this problem. Nonetheless, EVBS is not spreaded widely because the method of durability test in couplers is not defined. In this study, the evaluation method of durability test in couplers is defined by some standards and the measurement uncertainty is used to increase the reliability of EV couplers.
Electric Bus;Coupler;Durability;Contact Resistance;Measurement Uncertainty
- Dan Zheng, Fushuan, Jiansheng Huang, Optimal Planning of Battery Swap Stations, International Conferenceon Sustainable Power Generation and Supply (SUPERGEN2012), 1-7, September, 2012.
- IEC 61124 Reliability testing - Compliance tests for constant failure rate and constant failure intensity (2012).
- Mushfiqur R. Sarker, Hrvoje Pandzic, Miguel A. Ortega-Vazquez, Electric Vehicle Battery Swapping Station: Business Case and Optimization Model, 2013 International Conferenceon Connected Vehicles and Expo (ICCVE), 289-294, December, 2013.
- IEC 60127-1 Miniature fuses - Part 1: Definitions for miniature fuses and general requirements for miniature fuse-links ed2.0, 2006.
- ISO/IEC Guide 98-2, Uncertainty of Measurement - Part 2: Concept and basic principles, 2008.
- JIS K 7194 Testing method for resistivity of conductive plastic with a four-point probe array, 1994.
Grant : 친환경 전기 에너지 변환 및 관리 기술