- Volume 24 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Proposal of Unit Hydrograph Using Statistical Analysis in Oedo Stream, Jeju
통계적 기법을 적용한 외도천의 단위유량도 제안
- Received : 2015.01.14
- Accepted : 2015.04.13
- Published : 2015.04.30
Rainfall-runoff model of Jeju Oedo Stream was used to compute the optimal unit hydrograph by HEC-HMS model that reflecting on watershed characteristics. Each rainfall event was comparatively analyzed with the actual flow measurement using Clark, Snyder and SCS synthetic methods for derived unit hydrograph. Subsequently, the null hypothesis was established as p-value for peak flow and peak time of each unit hydrograph by one-way ANOVA(Analysis of variance) was larger than significance level of 0.05. There was no significant difference in peak flow and peak time between different methods of unit hydrograph. As a result of comparing error rate with actual flow measurement data, Clark synthetic unit graph best reflected in Oedo Stream as compared to other methods, and error rate of Clark unit hydrograph was 0.02~1.93% and error rate at peak time was 0~2.74%.
HEC-HMS;Clark;Snyder;SCS;One-way ANOVA;Unit hydrograph
- Hong, J. P., 1998, A Study of Statistical Data Analysis, Yonsei University.
- Jung, B. H., 2002, A study on Application of HEC-HMS Model to the Naerinchon Basin, Kangwon national university.
- Jung, W. Y., 2013, The Estimation of Parametric Runoff Characteristics and Flood Discharge based on Riverine In-situ Measurements in Jeju Island, doctoral thesis, Jeju national university.
- Jung, W. Y., Yang, S. K., Lee, J. H., 2013, Characteristics of Runoff on Urban Watershed in Jeju Island, Korea, Journal of Environmental Science, 22(5), 555-562. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2013.22.5.555
- Jung, W. Y., Yang, S. K., Kim, D. S., 2014, Flood Discharge to Decision of Parameters in Han Stream, Journal of Environmental Science, 23(4), 533-541. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2014.4.533
- Jeju Special Self-Governing Province, 2007, A damage form strom and flood white paper.
- Kang, M. S., 2012, A Study on Water Resource Analysis on Major Base Runoff Regions of southern area in Jeju Island, Jeju national university.
- Kim, Y. S., Yang, S. K., Yu, K. K., Kim, S. J., 2013, Flood Runoff Measurements Using Surface Image Velocimetry, Journal of Environmental Science, 22(5), 581-589. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2013.22.5.581
- Kim, D. S., Yang, S. K., Jung, W. Y., 2014, Error Analysis for Electromagnetic Suface Velocity and Discarge Measurement in Rapid Mountain Stream Flow, Journal of Environmental Science, 23(4), 543-552. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2014.4.543
- Yang, S. K., Kim, D. S., Jung, W. Y., 2014, Rainfall-Runoff Characteristics in a Jeju Stream considering Antecedent Precipitation, Journal of Environmental Science, 23(4), 553-560. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2014.4.553
- Yang, W. S., Yang, S. K., 2013, Stram Flow Analysis of Dry Stream on Flood Runoff in Islands, Journal of Environmental Science, 22(5), 571-580. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2013.22.5.571
- Yang, S. K., Kim, D. S., Yu, K. K., Kang, M. S., Jung, W. Y., Lee, J. H., Kim, Y. S., You, H. J., 2012, Comparison of Flood Discharge and Velocity Measurements in a Mountain Stream Using Electromagnetic Wave and Surface Image, Journal of Environmental Science, 21(6), 739-747. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2012.21.6.739
Grant : 제주형 물순환 해석 및 수자원 관리 기반 구축 연구
Supported by : 국토교통부