- Volume 24 Issue 4
Tourists travel demand can be divided into the watch the natural landscape, such as shopping, entertainment and other projects. Each travel demand with motivation for meet the requirements of appropriate tourism space environment in order to complete. In this paper, through questionnaire investigation and SD (Semantic Differential) method for the basic attributes of shopping tourists and spatial characteristics of commercial pedestrian street. And analyzes the basic attributes of shopping as the main demand of tourists characteristics and the spatial characteristics of the suitable shopping demand, to provide a scientific basis for the design of tourist shopping space.
Tourists;Shopping needs;Commercial pedestrian street;Spatial features
- Li, T., 2000, Research on city outdoor public environment and behavior-Behavioral science theory and its application, Shanghai, Tongji University.
- Li, Y. S., Chou, S. S, 2002, The planning and creation of Ji'nan Quancheng Road Sculpture, The art of design, 2, 42-47
- Wang, J., 2004, Analysis of City Walk Street (District) design, Taiyuan economic management cadre.
- Xu, C. H., 1996, The discussion to the cultural differences of spatial behavior, Journal of Architecture, 5, 33-39.
- Zhang, A. X., Zhou, l., 2005, The gains and losses of Ji'nan Quancheng road city design, City management and technology, 2, 22-28.
- Zhang, J. H., 2004, The Investigation and analysis method in Planning and Design-16-SD, Chinese landscape archi-tecture, 10, 53-58.